• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ATTN: Rawburt...We don't label ****!

holy stank batman...

shoulda tore it up outside, hit it w/ the powerwash...then put it in the garage. PEEEEE EEEWWWWWWWW

3315.jpg

wouldn't it be better, or maybe even cheaper, to just buy another one? rather than rebuilding all that fire damage. :shocked:

Dude pleeeaaase tell me this isn't the stang you told me you just bought for XXXX amount of dollars.

Needs more reading comprehension.

No, actually needs less 3rd party butting in.

My post was directed to Steeda. I know the person it was intended for knew that since he had PM'd me about parts for a mustang he recently acquired.

Last edited:
Heres what I have soo far. That just needs to be picked up
Full gery/black interior
New front fender
All windows
New ignition

Heres what i need
1993 cobra rear bumper cervini's has them for $300 i want one for less than that
1993 cobra rear wing

Debating if i wanna use the Gt side skirts or modify them to look like the cobra?

No, actually needs less 3rd party butting in.

My post was directed to Steeda. I know the person it was intended for knew that since he had PM'd me about parts for a mustang he recently acquired.
Then maybe you should have specified Steeda, as this public thread was started by Alex regarding a car he was tearing down. If you didn't want anyone butting in on your little convo, then PMs are there for a reason.

Last edited:
Then maybe you should have specified Steeda, as this public thread was started by Alex regarding a car he was tearing down. If you didn't want anyone butting in on your little convo, then PMs are there for a reason.

He knew I was talking to him and that's all that mattered. 3rd parties need not apply. :laugh:

Steeda, I'll let you know if I decide to get rid of my cobra bumper and cobra wing. If your looking for some "bling" I have a set of triple chrome plated Cobra R wheels Ford Motorsport style in 17X9. They are mounted on 245/ 35/17 Pirelli P7000 tires. The wheels were around $1200 new, the tires were $175 each when I bought them. Sidewall is smaller but I was figuring I was dropping my stang. The setup has less than 500 miles on them if that. Unfortunately I ran over a nail or something on the one tire and by the time I realized it was flat I had driven on it for a few miles so that one might be shot. My stang has been under the sheets for over 5 years now. If I was driving it I'd have these wheels on it but right now they are taking up space. Anyway this setup is pretty expensive but if you are interested let me know.

Looking more for the 93 cobra rims.

Can't decide if i wanna paint the car red or black? Also sell me your cobra bumper :)

Looking more for the 93 cobra rims.

Can't decide if i wanna paint the car red or black? Also sell me your cobra bumper :)

Meh...the 93 cobra wheels are almost identical to thunderbird wheels. Never really liked them or got why Ford would basically use the same wheel for the Cobra :nonono:. Now the cobra R's look sick on the foxes :drool:.

does thar car have 38000 thousand miles? cuz my buddies mustang got stolen and torched last week around here. it was a gt and it was blue. just curious.

Yep, thats the car!!!!!! Same exact color as you can see in the photos. If you need Jason's address PM me!

Back