• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

stazi mesh grill gen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should try to sell this stuff over at Focaljet.com.

The Mesh is an exact match for the ST170 Focus grille, which is a popular mod over on the Jet. I bet you get tons of interest.

Here's the mesh and the ST170 grille on my car:

020-1.jpg

There is no lower ST170 grille on the market that fits any aftermarket Focus bumper opening so there are litterally hundreds of Foci running around grille-less.

COMPLETE:
1. JEDsContour
2. Ft.WorthSVT
3. LUCA

DIY:
1. icysvt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPLETE:
1. JEDsContour
2. Ft.WorthSVT
3. LUCA

DIY:
1. icysvt
2. S2knott (rear section only)

How hard is it to install the mesh into the grill yourself? I'm assuming the piece that fits in the upper grill (not bumpers) is cut so that once you gut the chrome ring you can just mount that?

If you can dodge a wrench you can install some mesh... I did the gutter guard myself and it wasn't too bad. If you follow the writeup (search for it...its somewhere in here...) then you will have no problems. Unless of course you don't trust yourself with a screwdriver.

That's what I figured. I'm very mechanically inclined so i'm sure i'll have no problem doing this... So much for keeping my SVT stock... :D

Count me in!

COMPLETE:
1. JEDsContour
2. Ft.WorthSVT
3. LUCA
4. KyleQ

DIY:
1. icysvt
3. 99Mystique ATX

COMPLETE:
1. JEDsContour
2. Ft.WorthSVT
3. LUCA
4. KyleQ

DIY:
1. icysvt
3. 99Mystique ATX[/QUOTE]
4. dtour

jsut be extremely careful, i was careful, but not extremely careful, and ended up breaking 3 of the tabs, and had to improvise, and the grill doenst fit the same anymore...

stazi stage 2 is the meanest looking of all mesh out there, and for those of you who do get in on this, you'll love it.

for those thinking about painting it, it will get chipped up in a fashion that s not easy to fix, powdercoating FTW!

COMPLETE:
1. JEDsContour
2. Ft.WorthSVT
3. LUCA
4. KyleQ

DIY:
1. icysvt
3. 99Mystique ATX
4. dtour
5. hotdimmes

Status