• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
SVT Front seats, floor mats, front bumper

SVT Front seats, floor mats, front bumper

ALL SOLD

I also have a T-red rear bumper that needs to be fixed.
SVTparts024.jpg

SVTparts023.jpg

Grand Rapids, MI

ALL SOLD - thanks!

Last edited:
trunk with spoiler

trunk with spoiler

FREE!!!!! Local pick up only

black 99 contour svt trunk lid w/dealer installed spoiler (hack job) and cracked reflector.The reflector may still have blue LED's still installed in the reverse lights(for the alarm,not the reverse light itself) ,im not sure if I pulled them out or not.

Red scuffs on the wing.

I need this gone soon or its in the dumpster

WTB

WTB

Looking for a set of FSVT wheels and tires. Have cash or have CSVT E1's, SVT intakes, cams and throtte body to trade...

I am just East of Grand Rapids...

bg

bg

b+g springs brand new in box 98+ 1.6 drop :help:

also set of clean e1s with bad tires.They are clean,no scratches etc.

cause all the pms i got i guess should add im in sheboygan wi 45 min or so north of milwaukee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Several parts...

Several parts...

I have some remaining parts left over from my 3.0 swap. Upper and lower svt intakes, svt cams, svt throttle body and imrc. All from my 98 SVT with 92k miles. I am in the Grand Rapids, MI area...

Anyone wanna buy my car? I have owned it about 9 months or so and I hate to get rid of it but I don't need 5 vehicles. Just installed a new tensioner pulley/belt, new Denso Iridium plugs not to long ago. Here are the details.

33dfcet.jpg

SOLD! I am now officially a troll again.......but I'll still stop in and say hi here and there........unless your name is BluFuz, then I'll stop by and say hi.

Almost got the wheels :cry: I was really looking forward to having those, now they are gone.

WTT Someone help me out please.....

WTT Someone help me out please.....

I am selling my chrome KMC Unit 18" wheels with 225/40/18 tires and an extra set of 215/35/18 tires. I have had no interest in either and I want to find someone locally that will trade a 50cc moped for my rims and tires. If you have something, PM me please. - JOE

I am selling my chrome KMC Unit 18" wheels with 225/40/18 tires and an extra set of 215/35/18 tires. I have had no interest in either and I want to find someone locally that will trade a 50cc moped for my rims and tires. If you have something, PM me please. - JOE

I'll get you a huffy scooter.. :D

2.jpg

ok need this stuff gone asap,sick of this crap in way.4 E1s bad tires mint wheels though

B+g springs also brand new in box 98+ 1.6 drop

99 t red svtcontour #60 100k on it nice car just some dings and scratches here and there.only mods 17 in wheels and k&n. search my post for pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Autometer air/fuel and trans temp Phantom gauges. Used for a couple of months.

PM for price or look in classifieds.:laugh:

picture.JPG

ok need this stuff gone asap,sick of this crap in way.4 E1s bad tires mint wheels though

B+g springs also brand new in box 98+ 1.6 drop

99 t red svtcontour #60 100k on it nice car just some dings and scratches here and there.only mods 17 in wheels and k&n. search my post for pics.

Do you still have the E1's or the springs? If you do what do you want for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back