• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1+1 =

TommySVT!! How are you?
Long time... We need a meet.

Thanks. :)

Glad to hear that you are OK. :)
Let us know when you will have some time for a meet.
Take care!

Next year, Celtic Classic. ;) We had a good time this year.

You almost guilt-tripped me into giving them to you. :D

lol...Almost :)

You wait!
Christmas is coming and the tree will be going into the trunk of the SVT. :laugh:

No way, getting those pine needles out of the trunk was a pain. :laugh:

You can have my Contour floor mats if you want them, from the black SVT. I'll get you some pictures and then you can decide if you want them or not.

Sounds good. You know I can't resist a set of floormats. :cool:

Aaron, I see your SE rolled 100,000 miles. :cool: You'd never know it by looking at it. :)

Yes it did. :) Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad it looks the way it does :eek: and it was cool to see the odometer turn over.

I got you pictures Aaron. I'll PM them to you shortly.

Paul, those bulbs are great at night. :cool:

We did the fog light w/parking light mod and then did the fog light w/remote entry mod. The silver one is getting the remote entry mod today.

New domed overlay:
Domedoverlay-debadged.jpg

Thanks Mike!

And so the mods start. Sure, you'll only say its a sticker...but its the can opener for a whole new can of worms...

Nice looking SVT! Congrats!

And so the mods start. Sure, you'll only say its a sticker...but its the can opener for a whole new can of worms...

Nice looking SVT! Congrats!

Thanks.
It's only a sticker.... :D We're just doing somethings to make it look good. Possibly in the spring, it may get a re-paint. The paint job is kind of crappy in spots.
Other than that, I want to get a set of sub frame connectors to make it easier to jack up. As far as other mods go....no.

Tell Ken I'm dissapointed, I wasn't revving to look cool when we were leaving, I've never heard a stock SVT exhaust before and I wanted to hear it. He ruined my day :cry:

LOL! It probably won't be stock for long anyway. I have a Magnaflow muffler that will be replacing the resonator, after the Cat it will be straight pipes out the back. :) The main cat is getting replaced with a test pipe with a high flow cat.

Now that I think about it Dan, Ken did romp on it when he made the right turn. I would think you'd have heard it then.

Certain mods need to be done. Remember, it has the P0420 code so I might as well have that Magnaflow installed since we'll be ripping into things.

:laugh:

Back