• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Heatshield Group Buy 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bad news:mad: I was cut $100 off what I was expecting:mad: I'm incredibly po'ed right now. Unfortunatley I can't afford the heatshield right now. Sorry pud.:cry:

well i have the money to send, but i can't really wait on other people either. So I have my money ready if other people pay.

you should just send the money cuz pudmunkie is a reputable seller. i have no doubts that he will refund my money if this group buy falls through.

Economies of Scale. Im not going to waste the shops time running 5 boxes. The shop typically spits out 100+ pieces in the time it takes to make my boxes. Hes not making enough money on me to do less then 10... Im lucky he'll do 10

Im interested but cant at the moment if only this came sooner before my engine decided to break...... or after I do my swap....

- amyn

1. xtascox
2. Brent372 - Interested
3. mdbsbl8
4. svt4stv
5. Daves95Contour

7. moose

10.my98SVTturbo- interested
11.Project SVT - im in

These people are holding up production. If you know them, tell them they need to send money.

Pud, IMO you might as well close it up. i dont see 7 more people coming up and sending you the money by tuesday. :nonono:

i transferd the money into my paypal account last night so i could send the money today proably or when ever it shows up in there...even if i send rtheres still 6 more ppl that need to? should i even send or what? i dont think all 6 will be in by tuesday....i really need one of these heat shields bad. beacuse my maf adapter and k&n fall and lean on tio the battery and it kind of melts away at the cone. so yeah if i have the sheild it will keep it up straight.

GB still open??..Can send money today tonight tomorrow??..

1. xtascox
2. Brent372 - Interested
3. mdbsbl8
4. svt4stv
5. Daves95Contour
6. chinaski
7. moose
8. jthursby
9. striker 2 - interested
10.my98SVTturbo- interested
11.Project SVT - im in
12,Fordman302-Want one..

Send the money, I dont have a problem with it sitting in my paypal account while we wait for the rest of the people... Thats up to the folks that sent money in already.

Sorry guys but with the new SVT i just bought i need the money to fix all the little things that are wrong.

IF by the end of the week enough people have paid if i stay then i will go ahead and get one so everyone else can. otherwise i will need a refund.

Pud. hold onto my money until saturday night/sunday monring. if we are still short people at that time could you please refund my money.

so that means if you guys really want one you need to get everyone else to pay by saturday:D:D

Will do, I will begin the refunds sunday at 2:00 pm if there are not enough buyers

Will do, I will begin the refunds sunday at 2:00 pm if there are not enough buyers
Alright you f-ing slackers, PAY UP! I for one want a heatsheild. And if your car's broke, so what? Thats' not the other eight or ten guys problem. Suck it up, buy the piece and resell it if you really need to.
I might be selling my car shortly and I'm still ponying up.

Jim T.

Alright you f-ing slackers, PAY UP! I for one want a heatsheild. And if your car's broke, so what? Thats' not the other eight or ten guys problem. Suck it up, buy the piece and resell it if you really need to.
I might be selling my car shortly and I'm still ponying up.

Jim T.
exactly. i need the money for other parts but im willing to suck it up and buy the heatshield if we're only short one without me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back