• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Like to share with you my newest prototype

BurritaSVT

Veteran CEG'er
I know this is not for the contour car but it is another car that was somewhat left out of the performance market because of the aftermarket companies concentrated more on the built 4.6 liter cobra motors. We simply allowed the mustang guys to mount up a Eaton m112 to their 2valve 4.6 liter motors to put down 375whp to 400whp safely. The manifold is solid alimunum and is machined down and will be polished or satin texture. Here are some pics of what is new. Joey
100_1825small.JPG

100_1826small.JPG

100_1827small.JPG

100_1828small.JPG

Last edited:
nice! with the volume of take-off eatons floating around (from all the KB/Whipple swaps) this is a good idea! how much do you think you'll come to market with this for?

nice! with the volume of take-off eatons floating around (from all the KB/Whipple swaps) this is a good idea! how much do you think you'll come to market with this for?

non intercooled tuner kit will be 3k range 350whp range
intercoolered kit etc 4k range 400whp range

375-400 from the V6?? wow! most i've ever heard of is maybe around 300whp but then again i can't say i ever looked too far into it...just what i've seen in the occasional magazine!

like he said, its for the non cobra 4.6L motor. i believe those are two valve motors?

anyhow.... when can you make me one of these for my 3L? its just sittin in the garage waiting for it! pleeeeeaaaassseeeee dont make me get on my hands and knees to beg

This adapter bracket will allow bolting of an Eaton M112 (Cobra motor mounting points, off a cobra) and put it straight on the top of their 2V NON-Cobra motor.

Otherwise, you'd have to swap everything else from the cobra top as well, to allow it to mount. This allows simple mouning of the cobra setup on 2V motors.

as a performance company you guys are coming along very very nicely!! keep up the good work!!!!!! before you know it you could have your name in the main stream!

hmmm.... i think your pricepoint might be too high to sell many of them. good luck though!

adapter bracket, charger, piping, xcal, tune, etc, etc? Not to mention its allowing this to be done on a 2V motor.. not much off the mark I would think.

hmmm.... i think your pricepoint might be too high to sell many of them. good luck though!

just the supercharger is over a $1000 NEW

KIT consist:
M112 5th gen.
6 psi pulley
Aluminum billet manifold
42 lb injectors
custom fuel rail
xcal2 with tune
255 lph pump
90mm MAF
alternator brackets with pulleys.
custom plenum retrofitted to adapt the Stock TB or 110 mm cobra
throttle cable cobra
intake with filter
belts bolts

the kennebell kit cost over 6k

plus the intercooled kit to add with heat exchanger and pump is $800 more

I think he may have been under the impression that all you go for 3k was the chunk of aluminium. :laugh:

That is definately something sweek though!

Think you can make an adaptor that would run that bad boy on a Contour? :laugh:

I think he may have been under the impression that all you go for 3k was the chunk of aluminium. :laugh:

no, i didn't..... :rolleyes:

just the supercharger is over a $1000 NEW

KIT consist:
M112 5th gen.
6 psi pulley
Aluminum billet manifold
42 lb injectors
custom fuel rail
xcal2 with tune
255 lph pump
90mm MAF
alternator brackets with pulleys.
custom plenum retrofitted to adapt the Stock TB or 110 mm cobra
throttle cable cobra
intake with filter
belts bolts

the kennebell kit cost over 6k

plus the intercooled kit to add with heat exchanger and pump is $800 more

yes, but the kenne bell kit has far, far more potential than the eaton.

adapter bracket, charger, piping, xcal, tune, etc, etc? Not to mention its allowing this to be done on a 2V motor.. not much off the mark I would think.

guys, i'm not trying to piss on your parade at all. i think what you're doing is a great idea.... but here's some food for thought. (fyi, i work for a company that specializes in the mustang aftermarket, and we have a performance/tuning shop as well).

i think you guys need to consider who/what your competition is. the 2v market is dominated by centifugal superchargers. you have to remember that the 2v is limited to @ 430-450rwhp, with most customers preferring to stay at the 400rwhp level to be safe. this is right where all the centrifugals are at, and usually at a better price point. if you can come in $500 or more cheaper, you may be in the ballpark.

the kenne bell customers are almost always 4v guys, so using the kenne bell as your target may be a bad idea.

i think you might want to consider offering the kit without the supercharger. there are a TON of eatons out there from all the guys who pull them off their terminators. we have five of them sitting at our shop as it is.

Last edited:
I will be working the price down but there is another kit out there just like this ine except it is cast and it sells for $4200 Intro price and they are stomped with orders. When I did some research the only kit I saw was the vortech kit but it did not have a xcal2 and it listed for $3200 with no intercooler. The eatons I am buying are reworked by Magnason for better performance hopefully they stand behind their word. The kennebell I was referring to was the 2 valve setup only. You are right the reason you don't need more than the eaton is because the bottom end will not handle the power. The kit without xcal2 will sell for $2700 everything from the intake to the manifold ready to run 6- 7 psi putting down over a 100whp more but is really upgradable if they decide to go past the 7 psi range. We will be distributing the manifold out to dealers so the price can change because they may sell their kit bare. Joey

What kind of price would we be looking at for just the manifold itself? Used M112's can be had for a couple hundred from Cobra take-off's.

Also, do you have any more pics of the intake ports? From the one pic those ports look like they're more geared towards the NPI heads rather than the more square PI ports.

Also, how does the front coolant crossover attach? I'm trying to visualize it in the pics but can't see it...

But very nice product!

Last edited:
Back