• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

First pics of my new ride...FINALLY!

If for some reason you can't make it to the Dragon this year Hector, look out next year when you go as I'll have a full year and half of driving this street legal GO-KART under my belt and will replace the tires right before the Dragon Run 08', then we'll see who's greater than:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Since your car has so much of an advantage in the hp/torque/grip department you can lead me around the Dragon but don't worry if you feel a little nudge from the backside, it will be me and I'll put something soft on the front bumper as not to damage our cars:p :troutslap: :D
Don't want to hurt your feelings Roger.....so if I go, I will take it easy again.:laugh:

Is this the supercharged mini or the new turbo one?

The new 2007 R56 MCS has a new, 1.6L turbo engine that's jointly developed between Puegot and BMW. Its "rated" at 172 hp and 177 ft/lbs of torque but those numbers aren't true at all. Bone stock R56's have dyno'd at 172/202 on the dyno and if you drove one you'd agree that its got alot more than the factory rating, underated is a good thing:laugh:

Hector, don't worry about taking it easy, especially if you don't make it till next year, the tires will be swapped out, suspension lowered and then....LOOK OUT:laugh:

The new 2007 R56 MCS has a new, 1.6L turbo engine that's jointly developed between Puegot and BMW. Its "rated" at 172 hp and 177 ft/lbs of torque but those numbers aren't true at all. Bone stock R56's have dyno'd at 172/202 on the dyno and if you drove one you'd agree that its got alot more than the factory rating, underated is a good thing:laugh:

Hector, don't worry about taking it easy, especially if you don't make it till next year, the tires will be swapped out, suspension lowered and then....LOOK OUT:laugh:
Ummmm next year I will have suspension, cams and another tune, and maybe some stickier tires.....Check and mate.:laugh: :laugh:

Whats this dragon talk. Stop being little girls and see whos faster on Gman in 7 days.

Seeing whos faster on the street is sooooooooo cooooooooooooool!!!

Whats this dragon talk. Stop being little girls and see whos faster on Gman in 7 days.

Seeing whos faster on the street is sooooooooo cooooooooooooool!!!

Well Hector is running at Gingerman next week, so there:shrug: Now as far as me, well, I've never done anything like that before. I guess if your a novice you get to go out with others that are novices too:shrug:

Jason, you deserve a vacation, don't you:shrug: This one just happens to center around cars, what's wrong with that. You just never ever know what your going to see while your down there, its NEVER a dull moment:cool:

Back