• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Video of Hal dragging the Injected Performance 350Z

so is that a built turbo 350z? or is it just a plain 350Z wit a turbo slapped on it and it does 9's?

No way the motor is stock. The stock VQ motor isnt strong at all. This is there 4.2L stroker motor they are running with a custom turbo kit theyve done as well. Btw, if you noticed as well, its only a 2 speed.

Hahaha, 9's with a turbo kit...

Slicks, guttted interior, 2-speed, stall etc. Car is pretty awesome.

What did the Titan Motorsports Supra run again?

It actually does have full interior for the most part. ;) The back has been stripped a little bit in the rear accomodate the roll cage, fuel tank, etc. Up front its completely stock with the addition of racing seats.

Heres a picture from the rear. Still has the rear bench.
DSC00176.jpg

The only video I could find of the Titan supra were mid 8s, but according to Hal they supposedly went 7s testing last year before Texas Nationals. That has just been talk and nobody really knows since there isnt any videos.

Last edited:
is this the same guy that had the maxima and sc300 lexus? if so, do his pockets ever end? geez, one right after another.

awesoem vid

yes.. same one, as far as I knew.

must be nice.. I want to get in well with WHOEVER is sponsoring him.

Yup, same guy with the SC300. He sold the Maxima a few years ago. The 350Z is the shops. He just does all the driving since he has experience with his SC300. I really dont know where Hal gets his money either, but I do know the discounts he gets through Injected Performance is down right silly. They have widebands upon widebands just sitting on shelves. You name it, they probably have it. I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up selling the SC and turns his daily driver 350Z into something like the Injected Performance 350Z.

Back