• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whoring a bit....

CSVT1214

Addicted CEG'er
Took these pics today after the 2007 CCSU Fall Car Show. I took home Best Six Cylinder award.

I know the pictures are horrible quality for a photoshoot. The camera settings were screwed up with the lighting and they were taken with an older Fuji cam. I'll be buying a new camera in the near future, but I have to make do with this one for now.

DSCF2050Medium.jpg

DSCF2048Medium.jpg

DSCF2042Medium.jpg

DSCF2041Medium.jpg

DSCF2039Medium.jpg

DSCF2038Medium.jpg

DSCF2036Medium.jpg

DSCF2026Medium.jpg

DSCF2021Medium.jpg

DSCF2020Medium.jpg

I must give you alot of credit for keeping that black paint looking that good!!

Your car is just :drool: .

hey remember when you took a bunch of photos on the wrong camera setting and they came out like crap? That was awesome. :mad: I hope you slide off your office chair and hit your head.

hey remember when you took a bunch of photos on the wrong camera setting and they came out like crap? That was awesome. :mad: I hope you slide off your office chair and hit your head.

LOL

They did come out like crap. I took tons of pictures and this was all that was left.

I took about 7 eyelid shots and none came out. It just looked black. I picked out all the crappy ones and I'm sending you the left over good ones of your car. :p

Back