• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

November 3rd/4th meet with the NECO Guys...

One day I'll get to one of your meets.
In the mean time, I'll settle for pictures. :)

Have fun!

I'll be there. We should probably meet up a little earlier if we can. If we meet up at 6, it's dark by 7, so that doesn't leave any time to look at the cars or shoot pics...

yea thats true... its getting dark wayyyy to early now... its dark right now:mad: plus theres an amerks game at 7 that im going to so im down to get there around 5... i dont know if any of my buddys will come cause they are all like "oh its a cougar meet, thats gay":laugh: i hope it turns out to be more than like 5 people lol...

punch them in the nuts..
tell them its not a cougar meet but a meet in general haha.
Only reason I say 6 is because I get outta work at 4 and by the time I get on the road...

If you guys would like we can do it at 5. I'll just leave right from work.

I know fo shizz...
Hopefully Shawn and Bill will be able to make it
If everyone holds true there should be a good amount of cars there!..

I talked to Bill yesterday night and it sounded like he could come but not until a little later (6:30ish) so i'm not sure if he's gonna head out or not. Hopefully though!

I'll be there at 5. I've got a buddy with his beater Ranger coming out.

o come on Andy no love for the ranger!:cry: what did she ever do to you? JK , hey if you put the Mystique on the road i will rock that to the meet! dude that seat i got from the junk yard works great and it was only 3 bolts for the back rest to come off, easy as wheelers mom!

It is your beater ranger... Well, winter beater anyways... Oh yea, I figured out my next mod... We need to go back to the junkyard to get some stuff out of that pre-98 that I was debating pulling the door harnesses out of...

hopefully the rain goes away and the sun comes out... or atleast downpoors before 5 and then not after:laugh:

That's what i'm hoping as well. I was gonna wash the car but at this point its somewhat pointless...

I'll still be there at 5, rain or shine...

:mad: :cry: i just got called into work! hopefully i can sneak out for a few to stop by and check things out... Ill see you all next time if not... I WANT PICTURES:cool:

Yea post them pics!!! i feel bad i couldnt make it... but hockey games cant go on without a zamboni driver:cool: ill deff make the next one.

yeah, i had soooo much stuff to do today. i blew up the saturn again, so i had to run back and forth from the insurance agency to the dmv all day, blow the spider webs off the tour and get that goin again. it was a very stressful day. now i gotta wake up at 5 tomorrow so i can make it back to ohio in time for work

Back