• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Are you planning on attending SZ '07?

Are you planning on attending SZ '07?

• Total voters
Thats good cuz mine is a street car with zero plans on drag racing...can't afford to pop the tranny this year..maybe next

then what are you talking about? road racing? i'll spank you there too. :D

or not. my suspension will probably be set up for the 1/4 mile more than handling. we'll see though.

Amanda and I will be there, and before anybody from WGL has a chance to comment, we WILL be attending more of the festivities this year!:laugh:

I am so glad that SZ keeps moving further and further away. It would ONLY take me 19 hours and 1125 miles to get there. Why cant yall host one near the south. Some of us guys might actually go if it didnt cost $200 in gas to get there and back.

I am so glad that SZ keeps moving further and further away. It would ONLY take me 19 hours and 1125 miles to get there. Why cant yall host one near the south. Some of us guys might actually go if it didnt cost $200 in gas to get there and back.

Now why would "we" being SEMI host one downs outh? How bout ya'll get off your rocking chairs..drop the whittling knives and do it....sound good?

LOL! We have it here because this is where the concentration of CEGers cars are. Also the most modified cars. Simple as that. Do you have a place with a road course, dyno, and drag strip all within an hour of the hosting city?

Suck it up and drive :p .. was a sixteen hour trip for NECEG last year I heard. There are a few Southerners going I see, Kremit registered.

Wasn't there a recurring Southern fall meet (Chicken Wing Zing or whatever you're calling it nowadays)?

Last edited:
Back