• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next years Dragon Run

Im sure we can find some random rally type roads for ya if thats what your wanting. Just remember where you are though. You break something and you might be here for a while lol
I meant nothing harsh....just some dirt roads I can play/slide, etc.:laugh:

I don't want to jump the car......so far from home.:crazy: TRUST ME, I would do it.

Last edited:
I meant nothing harsh....just some dirt roads I can play/slide, etc.:laugh:

I don't want to jump the car......so far from home.:crazy: TRUST ME, I would do it.
lol I'll look around for ya. There is one good place but you would get it scratched i think but I'll look at it.

lol I'll look around for ya. There is one good place but you would get it scratched i think but I'll look at it.
I've got several good dirt roads around my area, hell thats how I learned how to drive. It is a few hours further south though.
You just secretly want to be country don't ya Hector! I don't know if I could live without some fairly smooth dirt roads to go & blow off some steam on every once in a while, I always take the truck tough. :shrug:

I've got several good dirt roads around my area, hell thats how I learned how to drive. It is a few hours further south though.
You just secretly want to be country don't ya Hector! I don't know if I could live without some fairly smooth dirt roads to go & blow off some steam on every once in a while, I always take the truck tough. :shrug:
I like the country.:cool: I just figured I needed to "rally" my rally car at least once.:crazy:

Thats what 1 coat per week owned? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

on a side note i finally found a new seal and it should be here this week. too bad im gonna be out of town from Friday till Tuesday :(

Trey

Trey

When you get around to mapping out the roads you wanted us to hit make sure you determine the miles, eats, scenery, etc. The more info we have the better. When should we put up a sticky for this:confused:

When you get around to mapping out the roads you wanted us to hit make sure you determine the miles, eats, scenery, etc. The more info we have the better. When should we put up a sticky for this:confused:

we need a poll first

after the pool, then we can get a sticky with a concrete date!

i'll vote correctly this time!

Back