• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG Meet in Orlando - April 14th

CEG Meet in Orlando - April 14th

• Total voters
according to aol news weather, sat should be fine, just a little hot, sunday might get a lil wet:

Saturday (24 hours): Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the mid 60s.
Sunday (24 hours): Windy, slight chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.

The weather channel says about the same thing...92 with 10% chance of rain on sat and 72 with 40% chance of rain on Sunday.
Can't wait...we are gonna have a blast!!

Contact Info

Contact Info

Will everybody please PM me with your cell # and I will reply with mine, so we can be in communication the morning of the meet.

Thanks....

Accuweather forcast is no rain & hot:

Saturday, Apr 14
03.gif

High: 91 °F RealFeel®: 94 °F
Warm with the temperature tying the record from 2001 with several hours of sunshine

Saturday Night, Apr 14
35.gif

Low: 70 °F RealFeel®: 68 °F
Partly cloudy and warm; breezy late

Sunday, Apr 15
16.gif

High: 81 °F RealFeel®: 77 °F
More clouds than sun, winds gusting to 45 mph and not as warm with a couple of thunderstorms

Sounds like early check-in is a VERY good idea! I don't think we need a pavilion, just shade (and the hotel pool when we can get it).

Last edited:
Where in FL are you?
When do you have to work...

Geez... I think you might feel a <cough> <cough> bit of a cold coming on.. .
LOL

I am in Orlando the meet is about 20-25 mintues away form my house! I already asked and the boss mans aid no since I couldnt get smoeone to cover.

gulfcat:

When I called the hotel today, I asked about getting rooms in a group (I guessed 4-5), and was told we'd need to call the hotel that Saturday morning. I also asked about getting early check-in and got the same answer.

Maybe we (or 1 person per room) should go over as soon as we have the group together on Saturday so that we can get what we want?

Rooms list re-visited:

Who reserved the room/roommate(s)/type of room (optional)
1. gulfcat / KerryKool / non-smoking 2 doubles
2. HolyrollerzC3 / JJSVT, Kyle Miller, non-smoking 2 doubles
3. Branchedout / Just Branchedout, lol. non-smoking 1 queen, it is a handicapped room, bc it has the alarm clock/radio, and that was uber important to me. If somebody goes early to block the rooms off, you can switch my room to a non-handicapped room if it will make getting the rooms together easier (i'm not handicapped). Please call me if there's a problem with switching it without being, well, me (booked under Michael Morgenstein), lol. If you don't have my number both marge and brent do.

One other thing, the check in time is 3pm, that does mean we cant get the rooms till 3, right?

I have to go to Tampa tomorrow but I just found out that I don't have to be there until early evening so count me in for the meet. I actually live right down the street. Can you guys post an update as to what you are bringing so I can make sure I don't get more of the same. Is anyone bringing a cooler for all the drinks and food? If not, I have a fairly large cooler I can bring.

I figured, once the majority of people get there, we will make a supply and food run. This will elimate duplicates.

i got the same problem idk know how long you guys plan on hanging out but i have work until 5 around six will you guys still be at the park or elsewhere?

For those of you who have to work, just PM me with your cell # and I'll reply with mine.
When you get done working, give me a call and I'll let you know what we are all up to !!!

Who reserved the room/roommate(s)/type of room (optional)
1. gulfcat / KerryKool / non-smoking 2 doubles
2. HolyrollerzC3 / JJSVT, Kyle Miller, non-smoking 2 doubles
3. Branchedout / Just Branchedout, lol. non-smoking 1 queen
4. Brent372 & SVTFlea / Possibly roooming with svttour / 2 doube suite

Well It turns out I don't have to go to Tampa now which is cool but I'll be going to Universal Studios around 7:00 PM. What time is everyone planning on showing up tomorrow? Does this park allow beverages that include hops lol?

Wow, it looks like the turn out is going to be pretty good! I am washing and waxing my car right now. Hopefully I wont murder too many bugs on the way down! I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.

^^^^Not sure about the beverages, but it would be good to know...

Marty

Btw, is anyone intersted in a brand new Mirko splitter that has allready been painted t-red? If so, PM me for details and if you want it I'll bring it to the meet.

Vinny.... the funny thing is that I have a new mirko that needs to be painted but my car is Tred lol.... what to do...

Back