• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my CTA exhaust system. Never used. Willing to sell for less than I paid. Uses 2 bullet shaped magnaflow mufflers and one larger bullet shaped muffler in the resonator spot. Make an offer. Just trying to move it. As it is stainless steel it should last for quite some time. Please make an offer through PM or email, bknauber@leggmason.com.

PM for price

Willing to meet halfway or maybe more depending on where you live. I am in MD halfway between Baltimore and Washington DC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a lower timing belt cover (plastic) for a Zetec. From a junker would be fine. They are around $15 from a dealer, but I'm hoping to find one cheaper. Anyone that frequents a junkyard, please grab me one!

WTB CSVT

WTB CSVT

I am looking to purchase a CSVT w/ high mileage or engine trouble. I am willing to pick up. If you have anything i may be interested in please reply. I live in the Buffalo, NY area, but am willing to travel to pick up.

Thanks

Have a semi true dual exhaust setup with SVT mufflers for sale. Local pickup ONLY. Willing to meet or work out delivery. PM or see classifieds for more details.

Back up for sale, deal fell through! I need this gone, someone offer me something or offer a trade!

Last edited:
WTB: Contour SVT Air Intake, Pre-97 Console

WTB: Contour SVT Air Intake, Pre-97 Console

Thanks for your help, I got everything I needed!

Last edited:
Wanted: Plastic cover for the Sunroof motor that houses the interior light and sunroof switch. Grey only! PM me with the info.

FS: MSDS Headers and 3 Bolt Y-Pipe

FS: MSDS Headers and 3 Bolt Y-Pipe

I have only used the y-pipe(it's currently on the car and I need a stock piece). The headers are brand new, never used. These are ceramic coated stainless steel. I also have the MIL's and gaskets.

PM me for more details.
Thanks,
Sean
DSCF0479.jpg

(FS)

4 SVT wheels with tires pricing removed.

PM me for details

Wanted: SVT Engine

Wanted: SVT Engine

Does anyone have a complete or nearly complete (as in minus intake, IMRC - simple stuff to swap over from my current engine) engine? '98/'98.5 would be perfect but '99/'00 is good too

So I purchased a new dell for my parents last week and it turns out they said they don't want it... even though its like 10 times faster then the **** they have. I'm not going to argue with them, so time to try and recoup some money.

Specs:

1.8ghz Core 2 Duo (not that dual core pentium d low preforming ****)
1ghz DDR2-667mhz memory
80gb sata drive
7.1 channel onboard sound
Intel graphics 3100
keyboard / mouse
dvd-rom

19" widescreen LCD

Running vista basic...
Also comes with a subscription to a 10gb online storage box through dell that you can just upload stuff to and get it from anywhere with a new connection.

Paid close to 700$ for the whole 9 yards. Looking for less then I paid. Everything is new in box, haven't even opened the computer yet. Located in the general lititz area. Can bring to a meet, Not looking to ship it anywhere, or buyer pays all shipping charges.

1998 CONTOUR SVT 3.0 FOR SALE

1998 CONTOUR SVT 3.0 FOR SALE

HEY GUYS, (AND GALS)

JUST FIGURED I'D GIVE YOU GUYS A CHANCE AT SEEING THIS BEFORE I DONATE IT. The motor is out of a 2001 Taurus with 35,000 miles on it. The contour itself has 139,000 miles and is still going, The car still needs a tune to be RIGHT. The check engine light will go off after that is what I'm told. I have to get rid of my toy to keep the wife happy.:help:
010108010205010301200709166fd75ad37f30b5e040001bc6.jpg
010109010303010402200709166a18b3199081b3a17f0055c9.jpg
010107010304010406200709167337f7d9b53c4dd89a00f14f.jpg
010108010205010301200709166fd75ad37f30b5e040001bc6.jpg

You can schedule a test drive and I have a clean title, the car will be up for another inspection shortly. The roof was dented from a tree branch at the inlaws' next door neighbors yard. I didn't have any issues with leaks, so I left it alone after popping the roof back up after removing the headliner and sunroof assembly. There are a couple of other little blems around the car, but I know of a great body shop that could hook the car up. Riverside Customs in Wrightsville, Pa. That's where I do upholstery work part time. You can email me at: www.mrupholsteryman@aol.com or www.mrupholsteryman@yahoo.com Hope I can find a worthy new owner for my unfinished work in progress. Jeff

98 Zetec Auto with 129,xxx

98 Zetec Auto with 129,xxx

This was a trade in at the dealership I work at. It's an auto 4 cyl. with 129,xxx on the clock. The condition is not that good as far as the body is concerned, but it does run well. The front passenger and rear drivers side doors are beat up. They open, but just look bad. The car would make a good work car or parts car. Pics will be added soon. PM me with any questions and for the price. Thanks.

f/s spoiler

f/s spoiler

i have a stock spoiler off a 99 contour lx. its in pretty good shape but 2 screws need to be extracted. if innterrested u can get me on aim: skylinegtr1106 or email me low2earth2007@yahoo.com thanx guys

WTB: passenger door and fender

WTB: passenger door and fender

Hey guys, I need a passenger side door and fender, ASAP. let me know if you have one! Thanks

EDIT: Andrew: Contact (PM) Rich2279 as he has expressed an interest in trying to get you the parts you need.

Anyone looking for a Sub Box?

Anyone looking for a Sub Box?

if anyone is looking for a sub box i have one that holds 2 12" subs if u want pics or anything, just send me ur e-mail and i'll get back to u asap. Local pickup only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back