• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

car pics from my trip to cali

you should have told us you were coming out. we could have told you where the REAL car hot spots are. it would blow your mind if you think seeing a few "regular" exotics on the street is a big deal.

and the Nethercutt collection > Peterson Museum, also in LA. which i could have told you about had i known you were coming out. :shrug:

i made a post in the CA branch section a long time ago. i was oout in port hueneme visiting my bro at teh naval base. we really wanted to find some kind of gathering on fir/sat night out there. i should have made a post right before i left. i will deff be goin back out there SOON to much to see and just amazing senery(sp) its beautiful out there on RT 1 and anywhere on the cost

the phone number to call about the saleen contour is a san fran number. figured it would be there

i made a post in the CA branch section a long time ago. i was oout in port hueneme visiting my bro at teh naval base. we really wanted to find some kind of gathering on fir/sat night out there. i should have made a post right before i left. i will deff be goin back out there SOON to much to see and just amazing senery(sp) its beautiful out there on RT 1 and anywhere on the cost

I remember that post,but you made it sounds as if you were only going to be in the Santa Barbara area only.

Back