• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

car pics from my trip to cali

99csvtoledo

CEG'er
heres a couple sweet cars i saw while out in cali

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2579.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

ARG!!!

I wanna see a Veyron so badly :( they never end up at our exotic car shows. I saw a Ferrari 599, F430, and F60 at the northwood auto show. There also was a Lamoborghini Gallardo Superlegarra there.

i am pretty sure lotus/lamborghini of beverly hills is in beverly hills lol actually, since south bay closed thats my new service center.

ARG!!!

I wanna see a Veyron so badly

dude, i have seen a bunch of them and its just not as special in person as you would imagine, imho. when i go to car shows, generally speaking, its not my favorite car of the day. i am actually one of the few people who are not too fond of the car (i guess i take a gordon murray stance on it :p)

Last edited:
Last time i was at cali was for work and was at the good ol 90210 and the dr i was training took me down the road to that exact Lotus dealer where his brand new exige was being detailed because "i drove it for 5 hours last night it was filthy." It really must be hard to be loaded.

Its funny that living in So Cal you get so used to seeing these cars on the road you hardly notice them. See at least a couple of bentleys, a few maseratis and nice porshes and mercs every week. Its crazy to go somewhere else and rrelise that not everywhere is like that.
Still haven't seen a veyron on the road though.

:cool:
It does? Could have fooled me.:shrug: Plus the fact they don't have a car museum there.

I think that was the the world famous Peterson car Museum, It gets all of the best rides in the world, production and movie/TV types.

Its more rare to see a old modded ride than the exotic stuff out here. I've just have one question why you sneak in town and didn't tell anyone? aren't we apart of the CEG family.:cool:

Last edited:
[queue Sesame Street song]

One of these cars is not like the others,
One of these cars just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which car is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

At-ta-ta...too late

IMG_2657.jpg

Back