• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Topshop hoods

Topshop hoods

Votes: 37 37.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 17 17.0%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 8 8.0%

Votes: 13 13.0%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 10 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I messed around with the two hood designs and with the placement of the duct on the Naca and the scoops on the evo, there really isnt enough room for them both to fit and look decent. Someone else can give it a shot, but to me it looks too cluttered.

I think I'm gonna stick with Naca now. It looks good overall with the car but i know myself and others have tossed a lot of ideas around and gone back and forth. Maybe a new thread would be best...:shrug:

Anyone else wanna give it a shot? CustomX157 can you post what you've done so far? Maybe it'll spark someone's imagination.

This is the closest thing i could find that incorporates both designs. What do you guys think? Can any PS or draw something like this on a Contour?
cfh037_1099543338.JPG

wow.... thats awesome LOL!! someone had some free time with photoshop :D... Your missing the giant wing that attaches to the top of that bubble though...

Ill see what I can do, Im not all that keen on this gb, plus everyday is different for me so, thing might change.

Should I work on the winning poll, then? Of course everyone will want to see the idea they like.

Ill see what I can do, Im not all that keen on this gb, plus everyday is different for me so, thing might change.

Should I work on the winning poll, then? Of course everyone will want to see the idea they like.

Just work on a hood that combines the evo and NACA style. Sorta like the last hood design that was shown. I was trying to sketch something but its not coming out well

Well since we seem to be about dead even on the choice of hood between the EVO & NACA I was wondering about combining the two. Have a EVO hood with the NACA Duct on it. I prefer the EVO hood but also wouldn't mind have the Duct there for the intake also. Just throwing that idea out there for everyone.

Thats the worst Idea ever. There is already an EVO hood out, build something new. something CLEAN, that FLOWS. the NACA duct option is the cleanest. Actually design number 1 sans a NACA duct would be the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back