• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Topshop hoods

Topshop hoods

Votes: 37 37.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 17 17.0%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 8 8.0%

Votes: 13 13.0%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 10 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NACA
1.ryanblacksvt
2.QBCSVT(Second choice if its produced)
3.Beans
4.yamaha racer 686(very price dependent and when money is due)

EVO
1. OB1
2. CSVT_2004
3. customx157
4. TSTSE
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. QBCSVT(prefered Choice)
7. Schattastic SVT
8. trhlz1222
9. dpa43

COWL
1.LilCe98 (price dependent)
2.trhlz1222

I origianlly wanted the EVO style hood to begin with, the NACA is nice but I want to remove some of the heat from the engine also. My ability to purchase one of these also depends on when this actually happens. I am in the market to get a house so that will take top priority soon.

I dont think that will happen till Top Shop gives a price and starts an official group buy.

Top Shop, as i never dealt with them, seems and sounds to be very promising! with them making us a CF Hood people from the old couple group buys will join with some type of relief(finally somebody reliable is gonna make the hood).....

Giving us more than 30 people!:drool:

Everyone may not come down to this section!:nonono:

- amyn

I dont think that will happen till Top Shop gives a price and starts an official group buy.

Top Shop, as i never dealt with them, seems and sounds to be very promising! with them making us a CF Hood people from the old couple group buys will join with some type of relief(finally somebody reliable is gonna make the hood).....

Giving us more than 30 people!:drool:

Everyone may not come down to this section!:nonono:

- amyn

Going to have to agree there. I'd be willing to bet the interest is there but people won't come out of the woodwork until a price and a group buy is started up.

NACA
1.ryanblacksvt
3.Beans
5.chinaski(price dependent and when money is due)

EVO
1. OB1
2. CSVT_2004
3. customx157
4. TSTSE
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
7. Schattastic SVT
8. trhlz1222
9. dpa43

COWL
2.trhlz1222

PLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE do the Cossie!! And maybe with a smaller Evo-style vent in the center?:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: It would have to be simple, clean, and understated. Wahtever they put into production, plaes have them make one for pre-98's. We're starving for parts... Fee the needy!!!

NACA
1.ryanblacksvt
3.Beans
6.F5R Cobra

EVO
1. OB1
2. CSVT_2004
3. customx157
4. TSTSE
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
7. Schattastic SVT
8. trhlz1222
9. dpa43

COWL
2.trhlz1222

Count me in as long as I don't have to fit the thing to my car. This Cobra I'm build is take me 3X as long as I like!

NACA
1.ryanblacksvt
3.Beans
6.95pgt-t(fiberglass)
7.f5r cobra

EVO
1. OB1
2. CSVT_2004
3. customx157
4. TSTSE
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
7. Schattastic SVT
8. trhlz1222
9. dpa43

COWL
2.trhlz1222

Over halfway there, good stuff. I will add that regardless of which style is produced, I'll still be willing to buy, assuming the price is right.

NACA
1.ryanblacksvt
3.Beans
6.95pgt-t(fiberglass)
7.f5r cobra

EVO
1. OB1
2. CSVT_2004
3. customx157
4. TSTSE
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
7. Schattastic SVT
8. trhlz1222
9. dpa43

COWL
2.trhlz1222
3.BigBEN (price dependent)

This isin the group buy section for building interest..... Top Shop looks like they will be making MONEY.

- amyn

That really depends on the price, doesn't it? If they come back with a $600 hood, I'd expect most of that list to go scurrying off like deer from a gunshot.

Well im up for spending good money on a hood that is custom made. Gotta pay up if you want something unique for your car!

I am more than willing to drop down the money and im broke. 600 bucks is a great price 4 me....

600 bucks for a custom DESIGNED and EXCLUSIVE hood! think about that! I understand wut ur saying tho! Many ppl already paid up like 540 bucks IIRC for the hood from aerogear or w/e thier name was overseas.

Reliability and quality is also almost gauranteed now because of Top Shop and their rep. a couple bucks more will def be well worth it.

- amyn

i agree i paid more than that for my evo hood and it was worth every penny, because.........well i have one and you dont:laugh:

600 bucks for a custom DESIGNED and EXCLUSIVE hood! think about that! I understand wut ur saying tho! Many ppl already paid up like 540 bucks IIRC for the hood from aerogear or w/e thier name was overseas.

Is there any other kind of hood? They don't come in universal styles.... And I thought they just wanted to copy an existing Evo hood?

And the Aerogear GB was $540 SHIPPED. If we could see that kind of pricing again, I'd definately be down, too, but something's telling me that's not going to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back