• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

its like.. sitting on clouds

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
Parked in the vacant lot outside of my apartment
DSC00129.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00124-1.jpg

I love these seats, they are so comfortable, and the power seats have so many ways I can adjust them. PLUS the lumbar support, That in its own is worth the swap.

Took me a total of about 2 hours.

Last edited:
they came brand new in a 99 SE tour.

weird part is, the passenger seat has a kangaroo pouch in the back, but the driver seat doesnt :shrug:

Damn that place was operational when i attended school there.

Wow now it looks the same lol :laugh:

Nice leather interior. So how did they taste that night :crazy: :laugh:
My pizza was good :)

Why would you want a kangaroo in your seats? Wouldn't that damage the leather?

Ford got smart and limited it to 1 kangaroo per Contique.

im going to agree, I would have loved to find pre98 leather, but its rare to find any in good shape for a decent price.

It is? I dunno where you go to junkyards, but I found my leather for my mystique right in town. I know there is AT LEAST 12 contours in Flint with pre 98 leather in really good shape. I think I paid 50 bucks or something for my front and rear seats from the boneryard. Time for you to look harder.

Last edited:
It is? I dunno where you go to junkyards, but I found my leather for my mystique right in town. I know there is AT LEAST 12 contours in Flint with pre 98 leather in really good shape. I think I paid 50 bucks or something for my front and rear seats from the boneryard. Time for you to look harder.

Eh, its not incredibly important, I have been to about 5 or 6 bone yards, and every pre98 with leather I found was either Tan or beat to hell because the windows were smashed out on the car and the ran molded it all up. I didnt really feel like spending a lot of time driving around looking for it/calling around. I like these seats too, and if I really want pre98 leather I could always just sell these and swap for some pre98 leather.

Everybody wins :)

Back