• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Test fitted the wheels

Manimillion

Veteran CEG'er
I got wheels for my "moose", so i finaly received one of the rear wheels and got the tires installed. Put the wheel on to make sure nothing rubs and it fits.

The rears are 20"X10" and the fronts are 18"x8"s for anyone who is wondering.

I love the way my car looks with the wheels I bought, it is different, I hate being just like anyone else. Specially when it comes to mustangs, all people do is put Cobra wheels or put Bullit wheels. kind of gets boring after a whiel.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

The car is just sitting in the corner of the garage. Once the weather becomes better I'll take her out for some proper pictures.

i like it. i thougt about doing something similar, but was concerned about clearance (and lack of drag radials available for 20's).

looks great! :drool:

those are nice. did you wet the floor on purpose?

I just sprayed the car with water to get the dust off of it.

i like it. i thougt about doing something similar, but was concerned about clearance (and lack of drag radials available for 20's).

looks great! :drool:

Thanks, the rear fenders and bumper are trimmed, it wont fit a stock stang, and even though my car's rear is trimmed it barely fits. They are my wheels just for cruising around, I really wouldn't wanna go grab a bite or hit a bar with a Mustang on slicks.

Thanks, the rear fenders and bumper are trimmed, it wont fit a stock stang, and even though my car's rear is trimmed it barely fits.

i see. any problems when the suspension squats?

They are my wheels just for cruising around, I really wouldn't wanna go grab a bite or hit a bar with a Mustang on slicks.

why not? :laugh:

that's why i said drag radials.... best of both worlds.

Mani and his DubCity Mustang :D.. Car looks great, can't wait to see it when I come to Ottawa or when you bring it down to Toronto for the photoshoot.

Aaron

Back