• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Love getting my car towed

...The drivers side muffler got mashed up into the bumper and won't drop down because it's caught on the plastic...

Buddy of mine has a 1984 Porsche 911 Cab -- Alternator gave up on the way to the '05 SHO convention (neither of us was driving a SHO :laugh: ) -- had to have it flatbedded out. Tow guy cinched the rear left down by the exhaust. Didn't look good. Fortunately, I believe the car was ok, but who uses the muffler as a tiedown?

Best of luck straightening out the SVT.

wo0t!!1!

Got it thrown out in court. I waited in line for about an hour at the court house but once I got up to the front of the line, I only spoke with them for no more than 20 secs!

They asked if I had proof of insurance, and explained how the cards still didn't come in yet and I have an e-mail from my insurance company stating when I was stopped I had insurance, and he goes "Ok, you're free to go".

So the illegal left hand turn, and insurance were both thrown out completely. :drool: :laugh:

They were letting people go left and right for all different stuff because they were so backed up. Before entering, all I heard was them saying "I should suspend your license but I'm going to let you go this time. We are too backed up on other cases right now."

Last edited:
Now I just wish I could win the appeal on my tow at school. I'd be $110 richer. I just received a notification of denial on my appeal, but I can re-appeal, and I plan to do so immediately! I won't leave them bee until I get my money. :mad:

Back