• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wedding Pics - No 56K

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
Here are some pics from the wedding of HolyRollerzC3 and MrsDillaKilla

IMG_7017.JPG

IMG_7023.JPG

IMG_7036.JPG

IMG_7089.JPG

IMG_7091.JPG

IMG_7101.JPG

IMG_7115.JPG

IMG_7116.JPG

The wedding was AMAZING!! MrsDillaKilla was a BEAUTIFUL bride and holyrollerzc3 looked awesome in his Zoot Suit. (as did my adorable husband!) We also had a guest appearance by a dolphin in the bay during the ceremony. It was definitely worth all the chaos that went on before the event.
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Awsome and congrats, I love the zoot suits, very uncommon for weddings which made it very cool. I wish you many many many years of happiness and clean that csvt,lol

Zoot suits seem to be more and more common.

Anyway, congrats on the wedding. Good luck!:cool:

....you could have at least washed the car.:laugh:

WoW... its awesome being married. The car was dirty cause there was not 3 minutes to spare to get her a bath. The red car is our Solara convertible that we have for the next two weeks for our honeymoon, I hate Hertz. We were supposed to have gotten a Mustang convertible. Oh well....

The zoot suits I think really suited me, and the guys in my wedding party. It was a wonderful ceremony, as my friend Steve married me and Wendy, he also baptised us 3 years ago, so it was very fitting!

Thanks to everyone's congratulations, we are both looking forward to spending our lives together, and will take all the congrats and prayers we can get, so thank you!

I also have a bunch more pics (including some that will never get posted, LOL) if people want to see mre.

Again congrats kyle the wedding was amazing..the reason why his car is dingless on one side and not the other was from when he did the one side it left nasty racing stripes, and got lazy and didnt do the other side..

Congrats, now you can use my favorite pickup line:

"your (state length married)
#(of kids)
and one mortgage too late

but thanks for letting me window shop:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats, now you can use my favorite pickup line:

"your (state length married)
#(of kids)
and one mortgage too late

but thanks for letting me window shop:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats funny, i will use it if im ever in that kind of situation!

Some more pics:

Ceremony:
27500103274.jpg

From left to right: My two brothers Gary, and Jason, and then Brent372
27500103230.jpg

Me gettin my ring:
27500103335.jpg

You may kiss the bride:
27500103378.jpg

My wife with the guys:
27500103372.jpg

Me with the ladies, from left to right; her sister Jessica, my sister Stephanie, and her cousin Sara:
27500103341.jpg

The clan:
27500103393.jpg

Our first dance:
27500103491.jpg

The cake:
27500103487.jpg

Me and my bald head and my wife cutting above cake:
27500103483.jpg

I have a ton more, but this is enough I am sure!

Back