• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

final racecar pictures

svtcrazy

CEG'er
well the car is done, just came out of the paint booth today, it will get lettered tomorow here are a few pictures, the pictures dont do it justice, very nice work done

racecar4.jpg

racecar3.jpg

racecar2.jpg

racecar-2.jpg

yea haha, thats the only reason, i woudl never spend that much time or money on it if i had to pay for it haha, was over a grand in paint and labor, ill post up more pictures with the lettering on it

well here it is with all the lettering done, notice the sunroof i thought it was pretty funny, it had one with the body but had to take it out and patch it, so i got a decal made of one,

racecarfinal.jpg

racecarfinal3.jpg

racecarfinal2.jpg

WOW that looks sweet!!!!

You must show us pics after your next race. I wanna see how bad this thing gets fugged.

WOW that looks sweet!!!!

You must show us pics after your next race. I wanna see how bad this thing gets fugged.

i will do that, my last years car didnt get beat up that bad, was still in pretty good shape, but your right it will never look like this again haha thanks for the comments guys appreciate it

Back