• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So whats everyone up too this weekend?

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
I'm getting a new battery for the Cavy, clear coated the body tub (hopefully), and then slapping on the driver side fender and other various missing parts peices...

Contour gets another quick bath, some back to black on the other gray strip on the windshield, and the vinyls are going on the car! (Shocker sticker (yeah I know its sitting on my desk STILL), and the other ones I had him make me!) :laugh:

Lessoned Learn So Far this weekend:
Rice Crispy Treats + Sam Adams Lager + Linear Algebra = bad friday night :blackeye:

Hopes and fears:
Leaves are falling and I paint outside :blackeye:

:laugh: Hope everyone else has a good one! Get some Fall mods in before The Game Persevre meet and the Harrys meet tenatively for Novemeber!!!

Hookers and blow.

And when they get out of line...jockin' the *****es and slappin' the hoe's.

Last edited:
My buddy's are coming out from back home and we're going out to the bars. It's going to be a good time. Plus the g/f left for the weekend. Woot woot, beer and sluts!!......I mean casual drinking with the company of close friends.

Woot Woot!

The cavalier is back off life support! :laugh:

65 dollars later new Silvercraft battery and a "gold" plated terminal post with an accesory post for the fog lights!

Oh and the damn thing idles mad crazy now. apparently rocking out on a half dead battery makes for piss poor engine performance :shrug: I had my foot on the brakes and shifted into reverse and the damn thing jumped! Same thing with drive. The engine seems to have alot more life! Gold post terminal FTW!!! It must have added 20 hp! :laugh:

Wow I wish I was still in college.

Today: working on removing the tint residue from my windows. It was going pretty badly till I started using box cutter blades. Two windows (almost) done, three to go..

Tonight, BBQ and tent party at a friend's in MA. Sunday, heading to my parents' and finishing the residue removal, along with hopefully an oil change.

are you sure you still wish you are in college? :shrug: I have like zero free time because of work load. I put the car duties inbetween. This morning I was up and did linear algebra @ 7am work during the day on the car. Tonight I need to finsih up my review for a philsophy midterm, then start on phys 4 and stat analysis problems... :nonono: another saturday night lost to school...

It was going pretty badly till I started using box cutter blades.

Told you blades work well :p. But anyways, I'm just working all weekend. 10-4 I already worked today, and tomorrow 8-5, then back to school tomorrow after work so I can do HW. It's a rough life.

i got drunk and woke up looking like zangief.... i like it think im going to keep it for a while. I was meaning to do this for a while guess i got black out drunk last ngiht and managed to convince my roomate to do it finally.

Attachments

• n49900477_30326886_2414.jpg
    n49900477_30326886_2414.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
  • suprise.jpg
    suprise.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Weekend update: I'm still doing homework :nonono:

But I painted the quarter panel of the cavalier again...:nonono:

And its finally clear coated...

The roof remains unfinished :blackeye:

The eurothane bumper is finally primed and sealed.
HPIM3416.jpg

But anyway...Some love to the Contour! Yeah its dirty again. ESU its apparently the dust bowl from hell...

HPIM3414.jpg

Hood struts with band aids!
HPIM3417.jpg

HPIM3424.jpg

HPIM3420.jpg

HPIM3426.jpg

So I got my Stocker vinyl and hood struts vinyls on! :laugh: Totally ricing it up for everyone!

And before ya'll say something no the entire engine bay is night light blue...its ford blue, my camera is ghey and you can tell by the horrible glare in the driver side light.

well i glassed up my lower eyelids, body filled them and now just need a good sanding/recoat/prime/paint/ make sure they R the same on each side.

hope to have them on by sat!!

yeah my eyelids are still sitting on a workbench :shrug:

I'll get to those real soon. Like 12 months ago when I was suppose to get them done the first time... :laugh:

I modd'd my airbox today too. No fancy CAI or ram air cause on the VW all you have to do is chop away at the airbox and you get 90% of the airflow of a CAI with 100% of puddle splashing fun.

And i do love to splash in puddles!

Edit: for your TL you may wanna consider http://www.aempower.com/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryID=20 an extra 50$ instead of hydrolocking your engine is worth it in my book. Ill never get a CAI without one.

Last edited:
Back