• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

dave and busters meet

nope, with galaga, you have to stay at the bottom of the screen. On 1942 YOU CAN FLY AROUND THE WHOLE SCREEN, IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Plus the bad guys don't look like insects, and don't have tractor beams of doom either.

all i know is that I AM AN AIR-HOCKEY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

I would have beaten you, I was on a roll :)

I should have played you. Though you probably would have won, I was way off my game yesterday, even Pud beat me.

You say it like Im bad at it. HA. I used to play a lot at pinball petes, you were my warm up match :laugh:

You say it like Im bad at it. HA. I used to play a lot at pinball petes, you were my warm up match :laugh:

No, I say it like I was playing bad, lol. I should normally be able to beat you like a rented mule. I'm just hoping it was a bad day, lol, and not just me getting old . . .

No, I say it like I was playing bad, lol. I should normally be able to beat you like a rented mule. I'm just hoping it was a bad day, lol, and not just me getting old . . .

Ha, get with the times geezer! :laugh:

Ya just like how amazing you where at the go karts:rolleyes:

Ya just like how amazing you where at the go karts:rolleyes:

More amazing than you, at least I wasn't fabricating lapping people, lol.
You actually tried to claim you lapped me 4 times . . . maybe while I was parked with the kart leaking oil, lol.

Back