• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Speed is my middle name

Yeah but leave your balls for hector the EVO god to play with!

Dissing contours like that is just plain unamerican!
Hey I can diss them....I did more to an ATX Zetec then any person in their right mind should do.:laugh:

I'm looking forward to what Eric has in store for us next year with his AWD turbo'd beast. I know we've got Hector and his "improved" EVO and I can assure you I'll have new tires (wider and better) and a bit more experience behind the wheel, should make for a good time:cool:

Well Roger, I've already got a cold air intake on, and I'm thinking about getting a cat-less downpipe, too. But power is nothing without control; which is ironic considering I hate the Pirelli tires on my car! :crazy: I should have bigger tires on by then, we'll see. ;)

I'm looking forward to what Eric has in store for us next year with his AWD turbo'd beast. I know we've got Hector and his "improved" EVO and I can assure you I'll have new tires (wider and better) and a bit more experience behind the wheel, should make for a good time:cool:
i should have more power, no oil spewing, and hopefully a bit of custom suspension work as well next year.

Here's pics ballickers. At the turbo inlet:
e774fabc.jpg

Filter in the fender. HID ballast FTW. I've got a bucket I'm going to put around the filter to keep water off it from the wheel well liner's vents.
e774fabd.jpg

Waterspots FTL. :cry:
e774faba.jpg

e774fab8.jpg

Back