• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WPI motorsports car show April 22

turbo_fox

Veteran CEG'er
hopefully no rain this year...

CarShow2007_med.jpg

link:

http://users.wpi.edu/~wpimotor/carshow.html

i should be back from milwaukee by then, maybe i will have to make an appearence with the hearse.

when it says loudest, does it count if i uncork the exhaust?

well, ijust found out that i will be in Milwaukee the week of the 23rd.
but i dont know when i will be leaving yet.
so this is now up in the air for me.

Is Chizinski gonna be there with the NismoPlsr? :laugh:

Last I heard he bought another Pulsar to rebuild the one he crashed.

Ok ... so its looking like the UCONN show will be rained out .... let hope this show isn't this year ...

So who is planning on going?

1. BrApple

c'mon, you got over a week!
haha
i still have to finagle the cars out of the garage.
hell, i just reinstated the insurance yesterday.
i havent even started my SVT since i put it away last year!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i think ill head up and check this one out with my new csvt, hopefully by then ill have the calipers painted, my new headlights on and blacked out, i just put my stazi grille in yesterday.... so the car will be looking prestine by then.

so matt is there a good spot to meet up with in a few minutes of WPI? I am not planning on driving up there with the Mirko on the car so I would like to get the bra off the car and the mirko on before entering the lot if possible .... how are the roads around there anyway?

I think my car club is rolling up to this, well at least me and my roommate are. If anyone from CT wants to meet up with us you are more then welcome. Hey Brian were you in the Bristol/Plainville area today? My friend said he saw a light blue metallic SVT there. He said it was sexier then my car:cry: , and he def wants you to come to our show. Figured it was you since I don't know anybody with a car that even comes close to that color, especially an SVT.

if it was my car I don't know about it :help:

it shouldn't have been me, I know it wasn't me .... was at work until 4 and straight back to my apartment, car is still in storage until next weekend in Stratford ...

let me know where I could meet up, most likely along 84 ... maybe at the rest area or something, let me know.

Back