• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tail of the Dragon/Skyway/Hellbender/Blue Ridge/Foothills

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Soo we did almost 2000 miles in 4 days. Going to TN from MI sleeping 3 hours then hitting the dragon, foothills parkway, cherahala skyway(twice) the state park.

Then Friday, Skyway, dragon, Hellbender, then skyway

Then Saturday, i-75 to I-40 to asheville, NC, then Blue ridge parkway, hellbender, the dragon twice(one time was flat out amazing!!!!!!) then the skyway again.

No tickets. Three warnings :)

If you want a average speed that I ran through the dragon on saturday hit me up on aim or something. There was no LEO's after 6pm or soo. I was stuck behind a truck for about 2-3 miles. Also the speed limit on the dragon is 30mph. Lets just say that it was soo intense I had sweat pouring down my face and it was 67 degrees out. I got to the deals gap resort about 3-4 mins before the next person in our group.

On to the pics!!!!!!

DSC01022.jpg

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01024.jpg

DSC01025.jpg

DSC01027.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01035.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

I was up there all sat and sunday! where were you guys? did you see a silver csvt tearing up the roads?

im surprised you didn't get a ticket after consecutive warnings, doesn't that pop up on their computers when you're pulled over?

The three others got busted in the state park for 59 in a 40. I couldn't get around a car soo I wasn't speeding at that point. Three of them equals 3 warnings :)

damn looks like it was a good time. i should have went
oh well glad ya made it back in one peice skeeder:laugh:

Back