• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ok, lets see it!

Suba Blu

Hard-core CEG'er
alright M!key... I know you got your limited yesterday... lets see those pictures, homie!

my car is still at the SpeedShop... it took longer on the roof and wont be done til Monday or Tuesday now

Road construction done on I90 now? I might go to Rockford later - you off today? I could go for some more Bad Ass Coffee!!!

i agree!
i was gonna post asking the same questions once i saw yout thread about the Hids!

put up or shut up!!
:D

picture.JPG

very nice, atleast u have projectors and could now understand why I bicker about them all the time :)

I techincally dont have mine at the moment :(

Congrats duder!!! The guy that bought my SVT sold it and ordered a brand new 06 limited last February! Is that white or like an ivory color? Did you get it brand new or whats the story on it? Congrats!

it is a brand new 2007 STI limited in white satin pearl. charlie, i need to set up a time to get it tinted. hook it up!

looks great... love it!!! can you take a picture of your STi all artsey like in a Beefaro parking lot for me? .. (car + signage FTW)

I'll get them printed and hang it up at work on my wall. :)

i must say this car has grown on me alot. when i first saw the new sti i wanted to burn it and kill it cause it looked horrible but now i dont think it looks to bad

Back