• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sz 06 Dvd!?

Depends on if you have the right codec. VLC refused to play it for me but Windows Media Player version 10 was fine.

sweet, I'm the opening act in the vid. And three of my pics made it in there too.

So Steve, are the royalty checks in the mail?

Well then upgrade to MP10. :p

I'm using VLC 0.8.2 which is wicked outdated so that's probably why I can't see it on that.

Which codec works bes for this?
I've tried updating WMP10 and Divx, no dice. Tried in QuickTime too.

Just curious, so that I can DL the right one.

I had the same issue until i copied the extracted WMP file into my "my video's" folder...then all was well.

Give that a try.

I'll pick up my copy from you next week. I'll bring my speshul xchang video gift certificate too. :)

You might want to look pretty hard, because there is one at my house with your name on it on the back of the CD sleeve you sent me. :D

Details will be posted soon, just need to make sure I get the DVDs in and burned on time. Price is now $20 shipped USPS Priority and will be available uncut or rated (for all those kiddies in here). ;)

i demand more chinese man skits. like a weekly showing.

i also wish we had actualy footage of you kool-aid'ing through your door in 2002. We only have the aftermath...as far as i know anyway.

EDIT: do you still have the beaterz.com bumper everyone signed??

i demand more chinese man skits. like a weekly showing.

i also wish we had actualy footage of you kool-aid'ing through your door in 2002. We only have the aftermath...as far as i know anyway.

EDIT: do you still have the beaterz.com bumper everyone signed??

Damn, not too many people know of the beaterz bumper. I still have it and it still sits pretty above my car (not directly above). As far as Kool-Aid'ing thru the door... no video was taken because I wasn't planning on doing that...

Back