• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I found this in my trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to check with the local copy shop and see what they can do as far as scanning the poster. I will keep everyone updated.

send it to me and i can make duplicates of it for poeple, or give them digital copies. I dont think you can get those anywhere anymore.

Just get a high resolution scan from an offset printing company with good prepress capabilities. Shouldn't be more than $30-$40. FYI - A drum scanner is usually better than a flat scanner.

They can put the file on disk our upload it to a FTP site where everyone can go to download the file. When we have the file we can go print it locally.

That seems pretty big, I dont know of any scanners that big, Kinkos I highly doubt would have the abilty. You will have to talk to a Printer. That would be a really big flat bed printer if not. Some printers specialize in reprints $$$

That seems pretty big, I dont know of any scanners that big, Kinkos I highly doubt would have the abilty. You will have to talk to a Printer. That would be a really big flat bed printer if not. Some printers specialize in reprints $$$

I know my fiance could scan it at work and print them off. Great to know someone who has access to an extreamly high quality printer....it is used to print off rather large maps for the engineers.

Wow, nice find.

I'm kinda shocked at how many people want these though. I have one sitting in my bedroom collecting dust in a corner. Didn't realize it was hard to find.

Wow, nice find.

I'm kinda shocked at how many people want these though. I have one sitting in my bedroom collecting dust in a corner. Didn't realize it was hard to find.

I would love to have one. I'm honestly not sure what I'd do with it, I just want one!!:rolleyes:

Wow, nice find.

they where handed out at SZ06 as a door prize ... thats where I got mine

I know my fiance could scan it at work and print them off. Great to know someone who has access to an extreamly high quality printer....it is used to print off rather large maps for the engineers.

Nice, I could have done it here but our Plotter/copier for Engineer Drawings is only B/W.

I have a POND in my trunk :) LOL

In all seriousness....I'd REALLY like to have one of these, too!!! My boyfriend has one up on our computer room wall of a red '93 camaro z28, it'd be kinda neat to have them side by side:)

I'll be following the progress on this!! Keep us updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back