• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HBD ctmystique!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks guys and Kim. Unfortunately I didn't get to do much today, I just got home from work now. 13 hrs between two jobs. I did have a good past weekend and all. Saturday got to p/u a car with Aircougar and Brian and meet up w/Elky. We sawed the back window out and everything. Then I came back to CT and went and picked up a new (to me) bike. It's a 1980 Suzuki GL850. It is surprisingly good shape just needs minor maintanence work.

So thanks again everybody.

Looks Good. I need a few parts like front turn signals and misc. hardware. I took off the windjammer fairing that was on it and am converting it back to a more stock look. I also need to rebuild the front forks and replace the rear shocks.

Looks Good. I need a few parts like front turn signals and misc. hardware. I took off the windjammer fairing that was on it and am converting it back to a more stock look. I also need to rebuild the front forks and replace the rear shocks.

Not bad at all then! Great find if you ask me...

Back