• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting this as a reminder, PRICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN REGIONAL CLASSIFIED POSTS. Thats what the classifieds section is for.

If you put prices in your post I will edit it out, and depending on the situation you may receive a warning, or infraction.

If I edit your price out, and you go back and put it back in... You will be on a complementary vacation to banned camp.

pre 98 trunk with lip spoiler no dents or dings, pick up only
was gonna put on but changed my mind
f923cf24.jpg

Last edited:
Parting out a '95 SE ATX 2.5...metalic red(don't know the actual color name).

Lots of parts left, both interior and exterior...
Most body panels in decent shape...
wheels and radiator have been sold..
tranny was junk...

Last edited:
FS Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit
-Garrett T3/TO4E ball bearing turbo
-Spearco 700 cfm Water/Air intercooler
-321 Stainless steel turbo manifolds and collector pipe
-Reflashed PCM from Jerry @ SCT
-42lb injectors
-Water resevoir and pump
-turbo blanket
- has every bolt,clamp. everything you need too hook this up too your v6 contour/cougar
- This kit is from a fully built parted out contour. It is used but has low miles on it.

- I also have 4 contour doors.
- An upgraded transmission
- Some other internal engine parts. like Rods and that block part of the motor with the holes/gears (sorry I'm a rotary guy, and dumb about piston motors)

I'm in South Dayton near the Dayton Mall. PM me if your interested in anything.

I have 2 rear brake drums, shoes, and mounting hardware for a '94 Probe.

All new in boxes. I sold the car before I fixed the brakes. I almost tossed the box in the trash, but I figured somebody might need them.

FS svt seats blue mint condition no rips or tears with rear bench only ...no back

Last edited:
Body Kit FOR SALE

Body Kit FOR SALE

FAIL.

Your foray into posting began with failing to read the rules regarding where it is, and is not ok to post classified ads. You have now managed to fail at how to post your ad, even though you made it into the right thread. If you want to last much longer around here you really need to read the directions. (generally at the top of the forum, or in the very first post.)

Lets try for third times a charm eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to sell my 2000 T-Red w/ Tan interior Contour SVT, took a job out of state and can't take more than 2 cars to get there.

84,300 miles
Brand New windsheild (500 miles ago)
Brand New Full 20% Window Tint (500 miles ago)
New Autolite Plugs (500 miles ago)
New Ball Joints, End Links, Eibach Springs w/ SVT Struts
Cold air intake
Skunkworks Solid Mounts
Alpine Headunit
New headlights
Bridgestone Blizzaks on Stock E1's
Revised Cup Holders
Tan interior w/ SVT Matts in very nice shape!
Just detailed inside and out, very clean
2.5L SVT Motor replaced under warranty per pevious owner

Runs and drives very nice w/ fresh alignment.

Has some scratches and a couple dings and scuffs, nothing bad at all. Will put up pics this weekend.

I need to sell it by January 3rd, moving on the 4th.

Check Classifieds

3L Long block for sale. (no cams installed stock 04 3L cams available though)
Bottom end is a 2001 Taurus, heads are from an 04 taurus. Was told it had 60k miles on the bottom end, and like 10k on the heads. Heads were installed w/ new ford head gaskets and new ford head bolts. Also has clevite rod bearings installed w/ new ford rod bolts.

Engine was run for short period of time (approximately 5-6 miles on a test drive, and had low oil pressure only at hot idle. Immediately removed engine to replace it with another 3L since I assumed the worst. Upon teardown, I discovered a cam chain tensionor had come loose causing some oil pressure to bleed off once the engine came up to temp. Was never run hard, and even the cams (last place to get oil) looked fine (I reused the cams in the new engine).

Engine is all ready to swap on your 2.5L bits and go.

Located in Westland. Pickup only, since I only have the M3 to drive these days.

FOR SALE:

1995 contour GL V-6 100,000 miles I bought this car with good intentions on replacing the clutch. I started the tear down on this and than I slipped on the ice and racked my back. So its gotta go. Currenty the car is appart I can or will have a freind put back to rolling condition hooking ball joint up. I had the starter rebuilt, as far as I know it will need a new clutch kit, rear lower roll restrictor. The car ran perfect when I bought it but I have never driven it due to the clutch. PM me.
Thanks
Jim

18 inches for sale...

18 inches for sale...

Three months old... with rubber, A set of Gun Metal Gray 18x7.5 4-100/4.25 ENKEI ZR2 ANTHRACITE +42

Tires are in great shape.. 225/40ZR18 92W Proxes FZ4 BW.

The wheels are in great shape.. dirty but no damage! I was real anal about them!

I paid $1495.10 total for wheels an tires at Belle Tire.

Email me with an offer @ bmt_thefirst@yahoo.com if interested!!

110.jpg

WTB:

the little clip that holds the clutch hydraulic fitting to the throw bearing connection

somehow this got lost when we pulled the motor....

disregard, found the parts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back