• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Torque-Thrusts are still for sale, a real deal if you or someone you know has a 2002-present Trailblazer, Envoy, Bravada, Ranier or even the Saab 9-7x. They need tires as they'd only last you a couple monthes at the most, but the rims are flawless, especially for what I'm asking per corner:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
99 SVT Parts

99 SVT Parts

Going 3L and upgrading suspension and exhaust. I will have these parts available to buy in the next few weeks(All are stock):

SVT - Headers
SVT - Y-pipe
SVT - LIM
SVT - Full exhuast
SVT - Suspension
SVT - Flywheel
SVT - Clutch
3L - Headers, UIM, LIM
PM with offers.

Also I will have my wheels up for sale later on (1-2 months) 18x7.5 Enkei RS-5s with nankang rubber.

Last edited:
Wanted: Silver Frost, T-Red or Green CSVT to buy. Must have clean title. Looking to spend less than $2000. PM or email me with details.

Aussie rear say bar and DRL

Aussie rear say bar and DRL

It is practically brand new.

This bar is a 24mm rear sway bar that stazi produced back in the day, it also comes with bushings.

PM for price

I also have a DRL for sale for cheap!

Looking for an extra IMRC box (w or w/o cable is fine). Need it for diagnosis on a buddies 98 svt.

I'll give you a free Denso mug if I can use it, then buy it from you if that fixes the problem.

PM/call is cool. Carrier pigeon preferred.

-Tim :cool:
248-943-8608

My seats

My seats

My Bride Brix II seats are for sale. They are NOT!!! the cheap ebay knock off ones. I paid over 900 for them as a pair, PM me for price and pics if interested. No low ball offers either.

I'm offering this up local first...

HMS trans, 7k Miles on it when removed:

*Strip and inspect for damaged diff unit*Advise owner of overall condition(worn 2nd gear blockers)*Rebuild trans with:-
Quaife diff/new diff bearings and s/gear,'Koated Kogbox' mod,'Slick Shift' Kit*Fully assemble and set up*Fit new slave/TOB*prep for shipment*

Parts:-

Slick shift Kit...........$265.00
Quaife diff.................744.50
2nd block out.............31.33
2nd block in...............28.95
2x diff brgs.................39.56
speedo gear...............10.85
2 X shaft seals...........19.04
TOB/Slave................110.63
Koated Kogbox.........350.00

Total Parts $1599.86
Labor......................$450.00
S & H.......................$74.29

Total..................$2124.15

There is a small piece missing from the webbing on the trans case, but it is NOT structural and has no effect on the trans, just informing potential buyers so there's no surprises.

Give me your best offers since i can't post my price here. if you want to know what i want for it, PM me and we'll talk. Want this gone asap.

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Last edited:
dave mirra sig. addition haro great shape

make offer. gotta get this stuff out of the garage

wtb: enclosure

wtb: enclosure

2 12" sub enclosure.

preferably 2 sealed chambers, 1.25 cubic feet each chamber

but will look at any

70 or under, local has a deal.

OMP Front Strut Tower Brace

OMP Front Strut Tower Brace

I have a brand-new, never-installed OMP adjustable front strut tower brace for a Contour for sale. I adjusted it to fit my car, but never installed it. I think I paid around $120 a few years ago.

E-mail for pictures and price. Located in the Detroit metro area.

[Mod Note: I moved this to the "regional" thread, as classifieds aren't allowed in the regular forums. they can only be placed in the classifieds section, OR in the regional thread. Thank you)

Attachments

• Contour Strut Tower Brace1.jpg
    Contour Strut Tower Brace1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
hello all.....i have a 98.5 matching upper and lower intake for sale......pm me if interested .......am located in clarkston michigan......would like to get rid of in the next week or so.......pm me with info.

peer pressure!

peer pressure!

Well everyone who sees my car says i should put rims on it. Im giving into peer pressure... so here goes...

looking for some relatively cheap rims with GOOD rubber. E1's or after market

i wont be getting them very soon per say. but shoot me a pm if your local and willing to sell yours in no rush.

Last edited:
WTB Carpet

WTB Carpet

Hey all,

Looking to replace the carpet in my CSVT, midnight blue, if you have a parts car with decent to excellent carpet let me know.

Thanks,
CJ

Last edited:
WTB: MAF Adapter

WTB: MAF Adapter

Wanted: Looking for a BAT MAF adapter in the EGL area. Please PM if you have a spare available.

Just getting started goofing around with my son, helping him get his '99 CSVT set up. I've PM'd with some members here already, thanks for the help from everyone! The CSVT is a fun car, should be a fun project to work on together with my boy.

Wanted: Looking for a BAT MAF adapter in the EGL area. Please PM if you have a spare available.

Just getting started goofing around with my son, helping him get his '99 CSVT set up. I've PM'd with some members here already, thanks for the help from everyone! The CSVT is a fun car, should be a fun project to work on together with my boy.

heads up, you can get a filter/maf adaptor/whole cheap air intake setup off ebay, search "Contour intake" on ebaymotors.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back