• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New something...

BigBEN

Hard-core CEG'er
Just a teaser for now and tomorrow once i wash up the car, i will post more pics!

DSC01217.jpg

hmmmm...

I wanted those wheels I almost bought a set for my old corolla and im still continplating buying a set for the contour (I can get them on tirerack for $130 each), but I didnt want to spend that much.

I really like mesh wheels like those, except they just look soo damn small in anything other then 18's or 19's! had i kept my SVT i was going to pick up a similar set of wheels in 18"

Lets see more pics! :laugh:

except they just look soo damn small in anything other then 18's or 19's!

You my friend, are wrong!!! Those wheels look bigger than 17's if anything. Having the spokes go all the way to the edge of the rim makes them look bigger. Same concept of the Focus SVT mulit-spoke Euro wheels that look huge even though they are only 17's. I thought they were 18's when I first saw them, comparing them to my 17inch oz's.

I really like mesh wheels like those, except they just look soo damn small in anything other then 18's or 19's! had i kept my SVT i was going to pick up a similar set of wheels in 18"

Lets see more pics! :laugh:

yea...but when you have an 18 or 19" rim, then your car looks like a 4X4 (if you dont have a drop) and rides like a road bike because the tires have to be so damn small!

Back