• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

halos

m!key

Hard-core CEG'er
picture.JPG

daytime pics soon.

WTF IS THAT sexy beast awaiting to be awakened. That sucker reminds me of a tiger staring right at you like on those discovery channel shows....:drool:

- Amyn

Has anyone done city lights in a Contour? A buddy did it on his Focus years ago and it looked slick! Shouldn't be hard to do. You just drill a hole for the bulb and wire it up. Might not be too legal in the US but meh!

Has anyone done city lights in a Contour? A buddy did it on his Focus years ago and it looked slick! Shouldn't be hard to do. You just drill a hole for the bulb and wire it up. Might not be too legal in the US but meh!

I would think if anyone knew the answer to that question, it would be you...:shrug:

twat is it? an led stuck in the housing?

<Aussie>Watch as the Mikey stalks its prey</end Aussie>

<Aussie>OY! im gonna sneak up on em' and ram my thumb up his butt'ole that'll REALLY piss him off.</Aussie>

hahaha, old south park episodes make me happy.

nice looking lights Mikey, thats some kinda fancy **** :D

Last edited:
I would think if anyone knew the answer to that question, it would be you...:shrug:

twat is it? an led stuck in the housing?

LOL! True. I don't think it was an LED. It was just a small light bulb kind of like the ones in the Contour footwell. His had a violet tinted bulb and it made the chrome inside the housing glow. Looked kind of mean but it's only used in early morning or dusk conditions.

Looks pretty wicked @ night man!

Check out this STi, maybe you oughta thing about doin this to your lights ;)

2-14.jpg

4-7.jpg

remind you of anything ? :laugh:
T2_18-inch_Neca-2.jpg

Back