• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Woot!!!! Job!!

I drove threw the lot today for fun. I was down there for some training on some software that the county is upgrading. I also test drove a 95 Mustang GT while I was down there. I am going to see if my friend wants to buy it. It is kind of looking for a new stang.

I drove threw the lot today for fun. I was down there for some training on some software that the county is upgrading. I also test drove a 95 Mustang GT while I was down there. I am going to see if my friend wants to buy it. It is kind of looking for a new stang.

What time did you go through?

Mostly Im actually in the building so I wont be outside alot..:shrug:

Hmm well I was there. I dont think I was around outside at the time though.:shrug:

DOH! LOL. Oh well. Took hwy 4 home after that, and stopped off at airport auto sales to drive that stang. They have a 70 442 there I was drooling over.

Oh.. Ummm you should shy away from that place.... Don Chesney owns that place. That family is a bunch of crooks.:mad:
I noticed the name on the card they gave me, figured out it must be the same owner. OH yeah, got another person hooked on tours it would seem. The kid who took my 95 for a spin before he bought it, really seemed to enjoy it. He is going from a 92 gmc 4 banger truck to this....needless to say he liked the git up and go.

I noticed the name on the card they gave me, figured out it must be the same owner. OH yeah, got another person hooked on tours it would seem. The kid who took my 95 for a spin before he bought it, really seemed to enjoy it. He is going from a 92 gmc 4 banger truck to this....needless to say he liked the git up and go.
Thats good. Tell him to join.:shrug:

Does he live up there?

I fixed it up fairly well after the deer. The second pic I posted is after I hit the deer, the first one is after I fixed it after hitting the deer. I just sucked at painting the hood etc. Forgot to sand between layers and the clear cloat...I was in a hurry and outside and it was windy like a muther trucker.

Say Hi to Donny for me... Tell him J. Hallamek sent ya
:help:I dont ever see them{thank god}

LOL... Last time I was there, he was tryin to get me to trade my Mysti on a Lightning he had:nonono::nonono:.... Had a crapload of miles. Was in decent shape though...Still wouldnt buy from those crooks.

The only reason I bought from their junk yard was because I HAD to cause the part I was lookin for was nowhere else.

:help:I dont ever see them{thank god}

LOL... Last time I was there, he was tryin to get me to trade my Mysti on a Lightning he had:nonono::nonono:.... Had a crapload of miles. Was in decent shape though...Still wouldnt buy from those crooks.

The only reason I bought from their junk yard was because I HAD to cause the part I was lookin for was nowhere else.

deleted comment

Last edited:
Back