• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet ideas

yes luca its haunted for sure, theres an inn there too that is really realyl bad i guess, ive heard stories from several people. that town is beautiful all the time. ill be there this weekend and hopefully get some good pix of my jeep and scout some places for our meet whould we decide to have it there or somewhere nearby

With a month advance, isn't there a chance you can request the day off?

Yes I could, but I'm taking the Saturday after that off so I can go back home for IUP's Homecoming. Incase you haven't ever heard of it, it's just one huge party all weekend long. I love being Alum!!

Also the first weekend in Oct. is out for me. My mom and step dad our coming out to Philly to visit that weekend and see my new place.

You could just look at Glenn, he is rather white...

ROFLMAO!!

yes luca its haunted for sure, theres an inn there too that is really realyl bad i guess, ive heard stories from several people.

Oh, I know it's haunted. :cool: I used to go to New Hope quite frequently, I didn't live that far from there.
The witchcraft stores are pretty neat!

Negative. My hair may be...but my skin is tan.

You're hair isn't blue anymore, is it? Or, didn't you do it yet?

I have a dilemma.

I have the chance to see Dr. Henry Lee give a lecture on forensic science on 6 Oct. CEG meet or Dr. Lee? :shrug:

I'm leaning toward the meet but being that I'm a huge forensic science freak, it's a tough decision.

If it was Dr. Cyril Wecht, that would make things easier, Dr. Wecht rules, IMO.

You Pittsburgh guys are lucky, he's in your area. :cool:

OT, so now we need to plan where this meet will be. I have still have some time to decide so lets get this rolling in the mean time.

i scoped out a few places in new hope to meet up. theres a high school parking lot and a few shopping centers that would be ok. and within 30 min there are sever al very nice places to do a photoshoot, some with the delaware in the background, cutaloosa farm as i had mentioned, an old mill lookin thing with a drive through under it.

if your into forensics watch csi, they have 3 different shows for ya. come to the meet it will be a good time

I don't watch CSI. They cut corners to much.

Haven't been to Cutaloosa farm in a long time. There are some really great places for photo shoots down there that's for sure.

Ask and ye shall receive. ;)

Please post in the stickied thread any ideas on a place to hold this meet.

We'll let this thread die off.

Back