• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet ideas

i think october would be better too, the leaves will be startin to turn and itll be nice and cool. i agree lets get a date set in stone so i can be sure to get the time off and then well figure out a meeting spot,

i think glenn can make it througn one roundabout, i was in scotland for the last 2 weeks and they have nothin but roundabouts there, surprisingly enough they worka lot better than streetlights when everyone knows how to use them.

Excellent! Between Jon (redneckboarder) and your fiance we should find a great location to meet.

Hmm, CEG paint party? :) 20 gallons! :shocked: That's a lot of paint.
As of last night it's 24 gallons!!!

Maybe I'll just open the lids and throw paint at the walls...LOL.

Early October would be a great time for pics!!

Still, that's a lot of paint. I'm sure your place will look great when you're done, well work it. :cool:

OK, the first weekend in Oct works for me.

I was kidding when I said I wanted to meet in the circle. Anywhere is fine by me. I was hoping the NJ guys would jump in and make some suggestions but they really haven't. It's fair game now.

Is that weekend good for everyone?

i think if we can fit all the cars in a pic at cutaloosa farm (the second pic) that would be a nice calendar pic, or maybe in front of the bridge.

First weekend in Oct sounds good to me, though I'm not sure I'm still going to have the Contour by then. i might be a troll come Oct.!!:shocked:

Alright, we need more people to step in here and make this concrete. So far a few of us have decided on October 6th. Maybe some more OG members can step in here and give some input?

First I want to say, Great pics. It's been many years since I was in New Hope. I would like to know how you got the car to stand up on it's nose like that????? They say it's haunted there but.........

Second thing is, will you have an "Old Farts With Dirty Cars" area in the calander? Maybe I can make it this time.

yea ive been in that school a few times and havent encountered anything. but im not going back, i was reading weird PA and the author said he encountered noises and saw things that hes never sen before and hes a paranormal investigator.

First I want to say, Great pics. It's been many years since I was in New Hope. I would like to know how you got the car to stand up on it's nose like that????? They say it's haunted there but.........

More proof that New Hope really is haunted. :D
I love New Hope, cool place. It's great at Christmas time too. :)

Second thing is, will you have an "Old Farts With Dirty Cars" area in the calander? Maybe I can make it this time.

:laugh: You mean you won't clean the car for this meet? :shocked:

Back