• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another Brit with new lamps

btcc93

CEG'er
Swopped the taillamps on one of my Mondy last week, cost me nothing one of the other FMOC members gave me them for helping get something done on his car.

DSC_0215.jpg

Look a little to the left of the right side exhaust, there is a hose looking thing poking somewhat out

6fukga0.jpg

Thats where the removeable towing/ lashing eye screws in. After a certain build date in the UK they couldn't be a fixture something to do with pedestrian protection in an accident I think

i love the radiant red ford mondeos, i think its the best color in the car, all my friends here in england also think that its the nicest color for the mondeo especially with the st24 kit :)

Hi Robin this must be about the longest route we could take to communicate between England and Scotlands Mondeo owners, cool pics mate but is that the one you scrapped?

Hi Robin this must be about the longest route we could take to communicate between England and Scotlands Mondeo owners, cool pics mate but is that the one you scrapped?

LOL transatlantic comms LOL Yup thats the scrapped one got the bonnet on the estate now just to fit the front bumper and skirts :cool: bidding on a rear spoiler on fleabay.

Thats where the removeable towing/ lashing eye screws in. After a certain build date in the UK they couldn't be a fixture something to do with pedestrian protection in an accident I think

makes me wonder why american cars don't have those. makes it easier to pull the car up on a flat bed...i mean our cars do have tow hooks...but they're usually so tucked away the retard truck drivers just hook the front suspension and screw up the car even more.

makes me wonder why american cars don't have those. makes it easier to pull the car up on a flat bed...i mean our cars do have tow hooks...but they're usually so tucked away the retard truck drivers just hook the front suspension and screw up the car even more.

I wanted something like that.... I've seen some track cars or race cars that have a small circle hook in front and back so you can pull them out of the ditch or tie them down, I kinda wanted that because I got my car stuck at my (now) ex-s house, and we had to pull it out of the mud so I could leave. The problem is the tow points on the CSVT's are tucked up under the car... and the bumpers drop down lower than that.... so yeah... not good for the bumpers.... I can't find any pictures of what I'm talking about right now, but I think you get the idea....

Back