• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New to the Contour Forum.

I'm a newbie here.... Nice place you got here! "My name is Chuck and I have a SVT addiction problem!"

I recently bought a '98 CSVT off of Craigslist (Dallas) and had it shipped to Michigan.
contour_SVT.jpg

This one had some light front end damage and so far I have been fortunate to find other CSVT enthusiasts willing to help out with good deals and great info.
For instance, I found a set of 2000 SVT rims for $60 on Craigslist last night so I can restore her back to original.

Anyway, I have read many posts and articles on this forum so far and I truly grateful for your great resourse you have here. Hopefully I can meet some of you guys and share the fever!

BTW, I am not new to Contours. I bought a '99 Sport New off the lot (Gorno Ford Woodhaven) and had that car for 7 years. I sold it to a friend who still drives it as a daily comuter and it runs like a top.

Steeda, I already met your friend Bill in Garden City and bought most of his front end parts off his '2000, he's a stand up guy and a gentleman..
He says the same for you and I hope we cross paths sooner then later.

Welcome, nice looking SVT you picked up.

Thanks! She's far from perfect but she'll make a hell of a work car for me.. My '2006 Fusion SEL is a freakin Gas Hog and I'm pretty sure the CSVT will eat it alive in the 1/4 mile...

I felt perplexed to rescue this CSVT from a 16 year old girl who hit the front end TWICE! I got a decent deal on her and it's fun restoring her back to glory..

Another local huh? I'm in the same area Either 75and West or Tooling around in Flat Rock. MR. Fatride is pretty close too hes in Rockwood.

You the guy I complemented at Vreeland market a couple weeks ago? You were on your way in (Clean Black CSVT) and I was on my way out in a Beige Fusion?

Back