• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yes, since I have one now...

...I really can't tell if he was joking.
shrug03.gif

Maybe we should show up. We can have our own meet in the lot while Aaron is inside hard at work. ;)

Have your mom run you down to Ian's. We want you there!!

We missed you Andrew!

Great meet! Amazing, we had 21 people there! :cool:
It was nice seeing everyone again. Thanks for coming Jon. It was great meeting you!!

no problem, i had a lot of fun i wish i coulda stayed longer. cant wait for the next meet. ill post the pics i took when i get back home

yeah i had fun glenn is hilarious and my friends really enjoied themselves and cant wait to come agian. tyler might bring the ss s/c next time~!

Lol, I have a fan!

I had a great time, but at a cost. :mad:
(atleast this time the car didn't get wrecked.)

Somehow on my way home part of my exhaust didn't like being welded together and cracked. So now it sounds like a damn motor boat. Though it's kinda cool when I'm not doing 65. :laugh:

It sounded good on the phone. :)

Someofthegang.jpg

Ian:
Ian-1.jpg

Allen wearing "the hat":
Allenwiththehat.jpg

Paul brought the truck:
Paul.jpg

Glenn and Ian: :D
IanandGlenn.jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha! :laugh: Looks like you guys had a good time!

So much for the nice weather I though that you guys would have. Don't worry I was pissed too when it started to rain here. I just washed my car yesterday and now its all spotty. :nonono:

Ian you're a "rockstar"! :D :laugh:

it was nice meeting all the new people, what an awsome turn out guys lets keep up the good attendance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we need to definatley schedule a spring cook out here coming up soon. Maybe we could do our hickory run state park cruise to get things rolling for the new years fair and warmer weather.

Lookingemo.jpg

He looks mad at the world! :laugh:

Mister Seifer: Lmao, that ****ing picture is the best.
Mister Seifer: I look hilarious.
s0mnamBulat3d: You look like you hate life.
Mister Seifer: Lol, I didn't mean to.
Mister Seifer: I was so ****ing cold.

Last edited:
I really need to request off work to make some more meets. I used to go to hickory run state park back when i lived up near wilkes barre but havent been there since i had moved. Ill try and go to that one when ever it is.

I had a great time seeing all of you (again , some) . The food was GREAT ... and lots of it !! Good call ...

Christine - "Sounded good on the phone" ??

I uploaded my pics , just gotta figure out the link ... stay tuned :)

Back