• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Candy blue svt

Photoshop these on there and that would be awsome.

R1_GTR5R_BLK_2.jpg

Brice Rice asked for Black Lava Pearl..Its an Audi color.
BY FAR THE HARDEST COLOR TO RE PRODUCE...pita

good6pearl.jpg

Last edited:
both of these are great.. i love the new black lava peral or what ever its called. once i get some money saved up and do everything i need, i want to respray the whole car.. and i was thinking maybe a dark grey pewter color

I was checking that out on SVT performance.... A contour SVT should be seen in that color considering that was an SVT production Color from 93. The guy said that he loved his 93 Cobra Color so much that he painted his Terminator that Color. Which I think is :drool: and on a contour :drool: . I would have left it with stock wheets to keep em guessing. I believe it has bullitt C-pillars as well.

I was checking that out on SVT performance.... A contour SVT should be seen in that color considering that was an SVT production Color from 93. The guy said that he loved his 93 Cobra Color so much that he painted his Terminator that Color. Which I think is :drool: and on a contour :drool: . I would have left it with stock wheets to keep em guessing. I believe it has bullitt C-pillars as well.

Actually. It's not a Cobra. It is swapped everything, Motor, Drivetrain, Interior, Body panels etc.

Back