• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pictures of the Car I had for the Weekend

SVThopeful

CEG'er
It's a Superformance Cobra Replica with a 347 Ford Racing Crate Engine and a 5-Speed. The car is a lot of fun but it takes a while to get use to it. When I first drove it, I didn’t like it that much but the more I drove it the more I liked it. Ford Racing uses it for displays since it has their engine in it.

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

I've seen alot of these, but everytime I do It puts a smile on my face.

Honestly I would like to see some people buy the kit clone and do different things with it. All of the ones I ever see are red silver or shade of blue and they all have a crate engine inside. But it each his own I guess!

is that the subframe cobra that you can buy for 20 grand with a tranny and all you have to do is get a crate motor and drop it in??

is that the subframe cobra that you can buy for 20 grand with a tranny and all you have to do is get a crate motor and drop it in??

No, I believe you can build a Factory Five Cobra for under $20,000, but this one has an aluminum body while most of the others are Fiberglass. I believe this one is about $40,000-$60,000. Too much for me.

Thats what I thought, I noticed the black aluminum behind the neadlights and thought it was the same car but wasnt 100% sure.

I've seen alot of these, but everytime I do It puts a smile on my face.

me too, I see one of these almost every day that I am on the road. I actually followed one for about 10 miles back to ypsilanti while I was in Livonia the other day. The guy driving it was having a hard time not chirping the tires, haha.

Back