• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics From our HOT-Lanta meet

This picture gets its own post, because it's just funny as hell!!!
e80b733a.jpg
OMGLMFAO!!! That sign rocks lol! Oh I saw the chevy trailor pulled by the F350 too I was like:shrug: How did you miss the viper and the minivan

Oh snap, sorry OB1!! Bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish.
Too short FTW!

Dude great pics and yeah it was cause my car was flossin soo much, so fresh and soo clean clean your camera busted a move and didnt know how to act,lol

Eric you are such a twink this is you.Your just ALOT skinnier "big" eric terell,lol

Heres everyone
IMG_0069.jpg

Heres our asses
IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Of course my car haha
IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

And my dog helping me drive home hte next day haha
IMG_0072.jpg

Last edited:
Man why it gotta be all like that?? Haha yeah hess trained well. I can just go to sleep on long trips and have him drive for me. He kicks ass

Man I hope my konis are in by then. Hey ryan ur the paint mna. What would you suggest I paint the struts and springs with? Cause I damn sure aint leaving them yallow and blue on my silver car and look like a beaner mobile. I was thinking maybe caliper pain?

Dude leave them the original color so they do stand out rather than black and people think they are stock, thats what I would do atleast.

No way im leaving them yellow. I wasnt going to paint them black. I was thinking either silver like the car or red. Probably red ust so it stands out just a little more. But what you think caliper paint, or like the spray car paint they sell at autozone?

Back