• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally!!!

I'm just glad Scott isn't having to fork over lots of money just to find out that it isn't the PCM.

got to make sure he gets to SZ and Carlisle :cool:

Uhhhhh.....ummmmm.....already spent my SZ money on the MSDS. :shrug: Now it looks like they aren't gonna help. It's not lookin' too good for the car's future, I keep spending $$$$ I don't have on stuff that isn't helping. I do appreciate all you guys helping out, seriously.

On a wierd side note, I had a dream last night that I totaled it. Then, I borrowed Sally's (my roomate's) Mustang, and wrecked it.:shocked: :cry: :eek: I wonder if that is a sign???

No kidding, be careful!

One thing, you can always make your money back by selling the headers. I know you really want them but...

We need to get this figured out. Chilton and I are becoming best friends these days. :)

One thing, you can always make your money back by selling the headers. I know you really want them but...

:)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've waited 2 years for them. I'll pick up a 2nd job first!:laugh:

hahaha, I knew you'd say that.

One you have them you won't give them up for anything.

hmmm I suppose I should get to getting my installed then, I'll have had them for a year come SZ ... :nonono:

You've had them for a year and haven't installed them yet? Get cracking!

You've had them for a year and haven't installed them yet? Get cracking!

just never got to it over the summer ... its alittle of a pain of course .. need to get an alternator at the same time ... little hard at the moment also, tools are 20 minutes form the car and I am about an hour from the car ...

That makes sense.
If I had it to do over again I would have changed the alternator when we did the headers too, would have been much easier.

Can't wait to see/hear it at SZ!

Back