• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hey Nashua here

Outzidedabox

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Hey Guys,

Nashua,nh here... running around in a champagne beige 96 gl v6 at. Anyone else close by?

Nashua is kinda halfway in between where a few of us live.
Mike and I are about a half hour north of you, so is Rouar. Elky is about 20 minutes south of you.
We've had a couple Nashua members come and go, but they aren't that active.

I live in Derry and I think there is a guy from Londonderry.

I travel to nashua every once and a while. Mostly to downtown.

Further south, but I like going to NH liquor stores cause they're cheap and no tax. Also, the Pheasant Lane mall has a Chick-fil-A...kinda reminds me of home.

wow that's the first I hear that Chick-fil-A has made it into NH.
That happens a lot though. Things will make it to about the Nashua area, and then stop there and NEVER continue north. lol
we suck

Nashua has a ton of Massachusetts customers for the no-tax reason alone. I couldn't believe how many MA license plates I saw in parking lots along Rt 3.

I'm in northeastern Mass., not far away. I also have no concept of distance, driving all over the place as I do, so that helps. :cool:

I also have no concept of distance, driving all over the place as I do, so that helps. :cool:
I know how you feel! I have put 3500 miles on in the past month, none of it commuting (took the T).

Sounds like we have to have a northern MA / southern NH meet sometime soon!

Well there's the Cranston RI Tasca show this coming Saturday.
And our Dr. buddy in VT said he'd try to check out some fall meet routes in a previous thread.

Well there's the Cranston RI Tasca show this coming Saturday.
And our Dr. buddy in VT said he'd try to check out some fall meet routes in a previous thread.

ah thats right. Sounds good. I would plan on going to that show but Saturday is my birthday and there is a great chance that we can get the Mustang fired up this weekend :laugh:

I know how you feel! I have put 3500 miles on in the past month, none of it commuting (took the T).

Sounds like we have to have a northern MA / southern NH meet sometime soon!

Additionally, I ran nonstop from Ft. Wayne, IN to the Boston area in a brand new, black on black leather Mercury Montego Premier rented from Hertz. Very comfortable, solid car. Made good time -- 13 hours and 24 minutes, and that included about 60 miles of often torrential rain from Lee to Charlton, MA.

Regarding the meet -- I'd certainly be up for one. Labor Day weekend is out, but I should be able to swing any other weekend. Lots of good watering holes around that we could gather at. Great pub fare and several pool tables at a place I frequent in southern NH. Pool is free on Sundays, an added bonus, if that rings anyone's chimes.

Well, Kim and I are hoping to go to the Tasca Showdown at NED around 9/25. Its cheaper than FFW and should just about as fun.

I'm out of New England this and next weekend. :( Should be free after that though, and will definitely want a meet soon after Labor Day!!

Back