• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

black svt with MA plates on 495 south near lowell..I flashed you a few times but i think you took it the wrong way LOL whoops! didnt mean to blind you :)

was it beat up?
i keep seeing one around here, but its beat to heck and then some.

I usually don't mention CSVT's I spot since most are stock looking and the person prolly doesn't know what they have. But today (5/22) at about 6:10am at Dunkin Donuts on Rt. 4 in Lee NH I saw a T-Red SVT that was not stock looking. Black 5 spoke rims with polished lip. SVT emblem in place of Ford emblem on trunk. Chrome strip on trunk lid painted black. Some sort of after market exhaust.

White Mystique with A-Pillar guages parked in a driveway in Cobalt off Rte. 66. Stock teardrop 15's and tinted windows. Spotted it today around 3:30 or so

Spotted a black SVT at about 12:30 today in Lebanon, NH. I was up in the area coming home from my mountain bike race and had my bike on the back of mine. Don't think the driver saw me though...

I just got a good look at the ever famous T-Red SVT Contour/Mystique that lives in the Enfeild area. It was nice and clean and really wore the Mystique hood well! Middle-aged woman driving it.

I just got a good look at the ever famous T-Red SVT Contour/Mystique that lives in the Enfeild area. It was nice and clean and really wore the Mystique hood well! Middle-aged woman driving it.

I think I have seen that one before. I think that it maybe really a mystique ... but I am not sure. there was a thread about it before ... iirc snipey posted about it ...

Black SVT with Pre-98 Trunk Lid. Coming out of Stop and Shop SAturday around 4:15 or so in Newington,CT.

Sweet Ride!!!!

Matt

Was she hot? I never see hot girls driving contours, wait let me rephrase that. I never see hot girls driving SVT's.:blackeye:

lmao, its was ctmystiques daughter, she had just seen and been for a ride in the SeVt-T this past saturday, she is the only person I ever spot .... every time I post about seeing a black svt in enfield its her :laugh:

lmao, its was ctmystiques daughter, she had just seen and been for a ride in the SeVt-T this past saturday, she is the only person I ever spot .... every time I post about seeing a black svt in enfield its her :laugh:

If I ever get my motor back in my car :eek: maybe you'll be able to post spotting me. :shrug:

If I ever get my motor back in my car :eek: maybe you'll be able to post spotting me. :shrug:

that I would :laugh:

I just find it funny as there have been a few times that I have spotted her and think I have spotted a new SVT untill I get a better view of the car.

Back