• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

the one on the post road in orange, iirc ... there is more then one location?

btw he installed the alarm I got on my SVT. Did a great job and was pretty quick to finish it up also. He knows his stuff about car elcetronic too.

Yeah, as a matter of fact there's one right here in Enfield. Manchester too iirc.

spotted at 4:20 heading towards best buy/chicago sams ... black SVT with aftermarket wheels and riding very high up front only :laugh:

Yeah, once she's been bugging me to get me to put the front springs and headers on. I still have to coat one of the headers though.

Yeah, once she's been bugging me to get me to put the front springs and headers on. I still have to coat one of the headers though.

does that other front header line up better then the one you showed me yesterday? How is you hand doing?

yeah when I first saw it I I didn't know who it was and got excited that I spotted a new SVT, then when I saw the wheels and the front wheel gap it all clicked in my head :laugh:

hand still hurts, been keeping it clean. Should heal ok. I didn't try the other header yet, it needs to be coated although I may just test fit it to see if it's better.

Spied a silver frost 1998 with missing jackpoint covers on the Southeast Expressway (I-93) running south through Dorchester / Milton on Friday, 5/9.

Matty's SVT! Carter, Susie and I were out visiting the new daycare in Sutton today and saw the SVT out in the driveway!

Sheesh .. you must have driven by in the ten minutes that I was outside yesterday. :eek: I cleaned out the trunk and got rid of SZ trash, then went back inside. I was too wiped out to wash the car or anything.

black svt with MA plates on 495 south near lowell..I flashed you a few times but i think you took it the wrong way LOL whoops! didnt mean to blind you :)

Silver Frost SVT spotted on 95 South by exit 43 around 2:15 today. Younger guy driving.
Anybody here?

Spotted by Doug (black98csvt).

Back