• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

i just realized that i fugged up, it was just before 6Pm not 5.
i didnt leave the manchester plant until just after 5:30.
ok. Definitely same one.

You should have seen me in the SVT on the same highway a few miles south in that case. I never get spotted on here or on legacygt.com :blackeye:

ok. Definitely same one.

You should have seen me in the SVT on the same highway a few miles south in that case. I never get spotted on here or on legacygt.com :blackeye:

i probably didnt see you because i got a call from jess right after i passed through the tolls and i wasnt scanning the opposite side fo the highway anymore

99 or 00 Black SVt with fog light mod... going North on 91 in CT down by exit 15... I was going South towards New Haven.

This was around 10:15 am...

I don't think they saw me...

Stock SF SVT in Springfield on Saturday at around 1pm. Middle-aged woman driving. Had a license plate similar to Greg's IIRC, thought that was a weird coincidence. I don't think it's anyone on here...

Silver Frost SVT on New Britain ave in West Hartford,ct. at 6:15pm yesterday.

Looked stock but sounded nice..

Matt

Spotted a black SVT on rte. 5 in East Windsor yesterday around 5:15. It was real dirty and had aftermarket wheels.

BTW my kids think I'm a weird stalker nutjob.

Spotted a black SVT on rte. 5 in East Windsor yesterday around 5:15. It was real dirty and had aftermarket wheels.

BTW my kids think I'm a weird stalker nutjob.

Damn, I was almost spotted! :laugh:

I was in East Windsor on Rt. 5 the day before around noon. Dirty with aftermarket wheels and all. :laugh:

There was a T-red SVT at UNH on sunday. Mass Plates. It looked lowered and had E0 rims. Pretty good condition. I know there is another T-red in Dover, but hes not on the site. Anyone on here?

there is what looks to be a SE sport (not sure no badges) with an svt exhaust, its black and auto. it is out in front of my shop Jo-di's, i think its being worked on by over the edge. anyone on here?

Doug, which Jo-di's are you at?

the one on the post road in orange, iirc ... there is more then one location?

btw he installed the alarm I got on my SVT. Did a great job and was pretty quick to finish it up also. He knows his stuff about car elcetronic too.

Brapple is right I work at the one on the post rd in orange, and yes there are 6 stores all together. i just saw the car and got excited. its not that offten you see a non svt with the svt exhaust.

Back